Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy yet another reddit vasectomy celebration

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/CannotHaveSex/status/1671180227685548032?t=d8F-ibIhjsSGGKk8eHHGSQ&s=19
Full picture and backup if deleted
Soy cookies

Based tbh we don't need anymore discusting human beings on earth anymore

Fucking soy-ass shit right there.

no way i got exposed

Why is reddit pasture for soys and faggots, i ask seriously

They always look like that, yet somehow manage to get a woman for themselves. Is it time to redditmaxx?

Holy pickle rick on christian bale's shitballs. BATMAN!! This is a certified big chungus moment.

Whatever makes him happy.

vasectomy + patched beard + a ton of snacks = estrogen levels above the roof

Why is reddit pasture for soys and faggots, i ask seriously
This is due to the Western disease of liberalism, the primary ideology of leftists and left-wing Westerners. The thought of the woman undergoing a surgical procedure to close their fallopian tubes would be seen as horrific and the males would be shamed out of society for it, even though it's literally the female equivalent of this. Western society is chock full of double standards like this which favor the women at the expense of men.

Fucking soy-ass shit right there.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

I know a dude that got a vasectomy at 21 years old. He had lived a shit enough life that he knew he didn’t want to subject another child to this hellworld.

Trans Day Of Visibility Women GIF by BabylonBee

He later trooned out, but who fucking cares. At least some poor kid won’t have to grow up with a troon father. Whatever nightmare life he’s living, it ends with him.

Vasectomies are based. Only Republitards want to force breeding on the plebs, because they need more slaves for the machine. It’s why they hate abortion.

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

I know a dude that got a vasectomy at 21 years old. He had lived a shit enough life that he knew he didn’t want to subject another child to this hellworld.

Trans Day Of Visibility Women GIF by BabylonBee

He later trooned out, but who fucking cares. At least some poor kid won’t have to grow up with a troon father. Whatever nightmare life he’s living, it ends with him.

Vasectomies are based. Only Republitards want to force breeding on the plebs, because they need more slaves for the machine. It’s why they hate abortion.
If people are done having children or do not want children, that's fine. The soy is the fucking celebrations where the woman makes fun of how the man's reproductive system no longer functions properly. It's basically the woman dabbing on her husband on behalf of feminism. Cucked.