Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Yet another riot has started in the USA. Stay safe out there, because these will keep coming.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Nice to see a good user coming back

1473628914614.jpg

Chicago is a shithole. Niggers killing eachother daily

Isn't this already normal in Chicago :feelswhat:

stay inside or join the incel militia

stay inside or join the incel militia
Even if your inside, that won't stop them. They thought one lady had a Nazi flag in her house so they raided it and spray painted "A Nazi lives here" on her house. There was also the gated community they tried to go through.

Latinos are massacred each day by both white and black people. It's mainstream to worry about black people so let's unleash our rage to curries, nobody cares about them.

Crazy clown world. I want no part of this gay shit.

If you live in the US, latinos are treated as shit. Compared to black people, they have poorer access to equal social opportunities. (Notwithstanding illegals)

If you live in the US, latinos are treated as shit. Compared to black people, they have poorer access to equal social opportunities. (Notwithstanding illegals)
Proof?

"Inceldom discussion"
but I can't talk, good to see you back man.

wow full fledged destabilization right before our eyes that NWO seems to be coming along nicely

libcucks on my facebook will not stop crying over this foid, JFL

libcucks on my facebook will not stop crying over this foid, JFL
The situation is screwed up since the cops kicked in her door and her boyfriend who was with her shot at them, they returned fire and in the crossfire she got shot and killed. I can understand the anger but this is just another excuse to loot.

This is just the beginning, after the supreme court nomination/derrick chauvin verdict, riots will become more mainstream.

Niggers chimping out, white women joining them and cucks will cuck. Nothing changes for me, let it burn.

This is just the beginning, after the supreme court nomination/derrick chauvin verdict, riots will become more mainstream.
If Trump wins the election, these riots will explode to a even greater degree.

Niggers chimping out, white women joining them and cucks will cuck. Nothing changes for me, let it burn.
I have a small cope it will make people be more racist but I know it’s not true. Fucking nigger cattle JFL how can you SEE this shit as a white person and somehow think “yes I support this mmmm black lives matter”
This shit has been happening ever since they got rights. If you look in the past literally everyone from anarchist to communist to conservative philosophers were racist and understood the violent tendencies Dindu’s have. It’s actually a testament to the power of the mainstream news and the NWO that most people aren’t racist towards a group very obviously genetically prone to violence.

Gonna say otherwise? It's pretty evident. If latinos are not toilet cleaning they are homeless/drug addict. Proof enough is their little recognition in american society.

Gonna say otherwise? It's pretty evident. If latinos are not toilet cleaning they are homeless/drug addict. Proof enough is their little recognition in american society.
That's a huge stereotype but ok

That's a huge stereotype but ok

Nowise that's a stereotype. I'm stating that white and black men are considered as true american citizen more than legal immigrants(from south and central america).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back