Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yet niggers be wondering why sane folks view em skeptically n shiet, mang

I hate crackers , although this is the majority of black representation.. I’m not that type of black. Unlike rice, black people hold 0 power or positions in mainstream society.

ever since blacks were brought to the Americas and Europe as slaves blacks have always struggled to be part of those societies.

It was a forced integration from the start. Blacks were never prepared for the level of social complexity of the West and Europe.

Living in society and having to follow it's rules was/is very stressful to negroes. Even today we observe that in the West.

Look at places like Detroit and Chicago. Blacks destroy their own neighborhoods. Blacks create gangs just like their ancestors created tribes.

Because blacks need more simple social dynamics. They live well in their own 200-500 people tribes, with very few rules.

But putting them to live amongst millions? Having to follow the innumerous social rules and laws, is madness to they.

Their brain literally can't withstand the stress.

Imagine holding a child or a teen to the same legal and social responsibilities of a 40yo employed man!

What teens do when they are under immense stress? Drugs, violence and crime
Avi checks out, but rice do not hold any social or political sway, whatsoever, mang. Yall get way more than we do by way of token representation, by far, Chico

I like this nigger ( in video game )

These niggas probably have it the worst because they get no pussy...
@ThebegottenSon

Nerd 3
9dc68cc47138c8ecbe1b2251626b4fe2

Fucking niggers.

Indeed, mang
They revel in their image as gangbanging thugs ready to kill anyone over nothing. When I think "nigger" it's exactly these people in the music videos.

They revel in their image as gangbanging thugs ready to kill anyone over nothing. When I think "nigger" it's exactly these people in the music videos.
They b shooting themselves in the foot then wanna cry mUh RaCiSm n shiet, mang :feelsugh:

Living around majority black areas means living in fear. You just never know when you might get robbed, murdered, or catch a stray bullet.

That said, there are safer "integrated" communities and cities all over America. These are places where there isn't a dominant race, say for example 60% white and 30% hispanic. These are places that are thoroughly mixed where the makeup is more or less, 15-20% white, 30% hispanic, 20% black, 20% asian, the rest, other. These integrated areas are more dangerous than majority white or asian cities but at the women aren't as racist as the women in majority white or asian cities.

You wanna live in these integrated areas as an incel so that your chances to ascend are higher. Living in majority white areas is doom for men of color and whitecels alike.

Last edited:
Living around majority black areas means living in fear. You just never know when you might get robbed, murdered, or catch a stray bullet.

That said, there are safer "integrated" communities and cities all over America. These are places where there isn't a dominant race, say for example 60% white and 30% hispanic. These are places that are thoroughly mixed where the makeup is more or less, 15-20% white, 30% hispanic, 20% black, 20% asian, the rest, other.

You wanna live in these integrated areas as an incel so that your chances to ascend are higher. Living in majority white areas is doom for men of color and whitecels alike.
Hasn’t helped me for shit, mang

Even worse looked at you and went to immediately fuck chad. She’ll give you a chance in her 40’s
If she still looks the same as when I knew her, which shes been aging very gracefully thus far with that same sweet angelic face… :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back