Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yo

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

You know the tune
★★★★★
Anyone else having problems launching steam games, Ive tried launching 5 of them and none of them work, Including the new warzone, The fuck is this?

I click launch and nothing happens

I tried reinstall, Verify cache files, Whatver

I don't play on pc

idk I pirated all my games

I have been hoping I can get a PC for gaming when I am older -mainly to play stuff I can't get on my Xbox One or stuff which is way better on PC like Minecraft.

But seeing shit like this about how much they act up- I am having second thoughts.

I have been hoping I can get a PC for gaming when I am older -mainly to play stuff I can't get on my Xbox One or stuff which is way better on PC like Minecraft.

But seeing shit like this about how much they act up- I am having second thoughts.
PC is great for older games yeah, Fuck the newest ones, The last good games ended in 2016

My goto is 2009 to 2016 games sometimes 2008 if you count in GTA IV aswell!

I ment an actual site not reddit now i see a bunch of coding shit which is not a game
the thread has a link to a page with multiple reliable sites that update monthly

PC is great for older games yeah, Fuck the newest ones, The last good games ended in 2016

My goto is 2009 to 2016 games sometimes 2008 if you count in GTA IV aswell!
I would mainly want it for RTS games or maybe MMORPGs I never got to play on my console, as well as Minecraft :feelsjuice:.