Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are a complete idiot if you follow the norm in regards to the use of basic things.

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Basic products: Sunscreen, Deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, cleaning products. All is just toxic cheap garbage and how much does it really benefit you? If you use sunscreen you are completely retarded and a sheep.

I use deodorant, shampoo and toothpaste with natural ingredients simply cause I know very well about the toxic shit found in almost all products.

Foods: Grains, seeds, protein powder, supplements, added sugar, seed oils, vegetables, even modern fruit is trash. All of these things will feminize you and make you unhealthy/shitty looking.

Only healthy diet is animal based and includes organ meat, and not some cheap meat/dairy from grain fed animals. Fruit is okay in moderation, preferably wild fruit/berries.

Clothes: why the fuck would you buy cheap clothes made with synthetic plastic? It doesn't feel good, it doesn't look good, it's cheap trash, just buy normal clothes made out of cotton, leather or something.

Electronics: stop wasting time on your phone/computer, you are just being manipulated/brainwashed by big companies who have complete control over you. I have wasted 11 years of my life being addicted to smartphone, my antire childhood/teenage years, fuck that.

Drugs: For me personally tobacco and alcohol is more than enough, in all honesty I see people who are addicted to weed as complete losers even do I understand why they use it.

It's easy to think I'm wrong, but everything I said is 100% true societal blackpill.

Basic products: Sunscreen, Deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, cleaning products. All is just toxic cheap garbage and how much does it really benefit you? If you use sunscreen you are completely retarded and a sheep.

I use deodorant, shampoo and toothpaste with natural ingredients simply cause I know very well about the toxic shit found in almost all products.

Foods: Grains, seeds, protein powder, supplements, added sugar, seed oils, vegetables, even modern fruit is trash. All of these things will feminize you and make you unhealthy/shitty looking.

Only healthy diet is animal based and includes organ meat, and not some cheap meat/dairy from grain fed animals. Fruit is okay in moderation, preferably wild fruit/berries.

Clothes: why the fuck would you buy cheap clothes made with synthetic plastic? It doesn't feel good, it doesn't look good, it's cheap trash, just buy normal clothes made out of cotton, leather or something.

Electronics: stop wasting time on your phone/computer, you are just being manipulated/brainwashed by big companies who have complete control over you. I have wasted 11 years of my life being addicted to smartphone, my antire childhood/teenage years, fuck that.

Drugs: For me personally tobacco and alcohol is more than enough, in all honesty I see people who are addicted to weed as complete losers even do I understand why they use it.

It's easy to think I'm wrong, but everything I said is 100% true societal blackpill.
based thread the only problem is that you are a nigger lover you refuse to recognize niggers as beasts/animals

I buy cheapest food, cheapest clothes, I pick psychedelic mushrooms and extract my own DMT cheaply, everything I do I do cheap because I am NOT A SPOILED RICHFAG FUCK LIKE YOU THAT CAN AFFORD TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT FEELS NICE ON MY SKIN

Wdym, self destruction is based.
Who tf cares about being fkn healthy, life is torture so why would u wanna live longer anyway?

Who tf cares about being fkn healthy, life is torture so why would u wanna live longer anyway?

Thank you.

Actually no, life is not torture if you are in perfect health. Incel or not incel, all of your suffering comes from unnatural lifestyle, the health of your brain and the rest of your body determines how you perceive things.

You simply don't know how it feels to be truly healthy, almost nobody on earth does, not even me since I don't have access to the food and lifestyle required.

Avoid all things that makes you stressed and unhappy.

I buy cheapest food, cheapest clothes, I pick psychedelic mushrooms and extract my own DMT cheaply, everything I do I do cheap because I am NOT A SPOILED RICHFAG FUCK LIKE YOU THAT CAN AFFORD TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT FEELS NICE ON MY SKIN
Objectively speaking you sound more like a fag than me since you don't care enough about improving yourself, hence you don't put enough effort into getting a hot gf.

Also eating the cheapest food simply means you don't give a fuck about your testosterone/estrogen levels.

And no I grew up in a very poor household, and me and my family still don't have any money, I'm not spoiled.

Objectively speaking you sound more like a fag than me since you don't care enough about improving yourself, hence you don't put enough effort into getting a hot gf.

Also eating the cheapest food simply means you don't give a fuck about your testosterone/estrogen levels.

And no I grew up in a very poor household, and me and my family still don't have any money, I'm not spoiled.
go to looksmax with that bullshit you trannylover

go to looksmax with that bullshit you trannylover
Common, you can't be that dumb.

If you don't care at all about improving looks you are just a volcel.

I wasn't suggesting doing anything hard, is not eating grains too hard for you? Suit yourself if you wanna have low testosterone and be ugly. just stop being annoying, it's not that hard.

And no, I'm not interested in the looksmax site, I'm a truthteller no matter the subject and I don't like being on websites filled with propaganda.

ah great another carnivore diet shill, enjoy being a skinny twig like the rest of people on that diet

hence you don't put enough effort into getting a hot gf.

Effort isn't the point of this.

Re: how do i get over her ot
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158545623Tuesday, March 24, 2015 3:27 AM CDT
Recognize that while you may currently be experiencing a mixture of emotions towards that individual on a scale of intensity, within a few years the relationship itself will very likely be insignificant.Try to search for new productive and wholesome hobbies, they can be very beneficial.

ah great another carnivore diet shill, enjoy being a skinny twig like the rest of people on that diet
I have literally never seen a "skinny" person online who eats a carnivore diet.

Those who look unnaturally skinny are malnourished and should immediately consume more animal fat and protein.

Common, you can't be that dumb.

If you don't care at all about improving looks you are just a volcel.

I wasn't suggesting doing anything hard, is not eating grains too hard for you? Suit yourself if you wanna have low testosterone and be ugly. just stop being annoying, it's not that hard.

And no, I'm not interested in the looksmax site, I'm a truthteller no matter the subject and I don't like being on websites filled with propaganda.
Be quiet young man, you need a job and a home and a car before I will even consider your words as human let alone befit to give me life advice, go back to reddit or 4chan with your holier then thou attitude and stop trying to paint yourself a savior, it comes across as particularly pathetic by the empty content of your preachings, grain diet, deodorant, nice clothes, jesus how moronic you are.

Be quiet young man, you need a job and a home and a car before I will even consider your words as human let alone befit to give me life advice, go back to reddit or 4chan with your holier then thou attitude and stop trying to paint yourself a savior, it comes across as particularly pathetic by the empty content of your preachings, grain diet, deodorant, nice clothes, jesus how moronic you are.

View attachment 856016
"You need to be a slave to modern society before I will even consider your words as human"

That's what you are basically saying, having a job is not respectable, it's you being forced by rich people to work and waste your life. Having a job is the opposite of manliness.

"Empty content"

diet is literally the most important aspect of life. it makes a ridiculous Huge difference if you are consuming an unnatural slave diet of grains and sugar compared to your natural diet of meat. You are actively destroying every aspect of your life by eating shit "food" and you deserve your own suffering by being so ignorant.

"You need to be a slave to modern society before I will even consider your words as human"

That's what you are basically saying, having a job is not respectable, it's you being forced by rich people to work and waste your life. Having a job is the opposite of manliness.

"Empty content"

diet is literally the most important aspect of life. it makes a ridiculous Huge difference if you are consuming an unnatural slave diet of grains and sugar compared to your natural diet of meat. You are actively destroying every aspect of your life by eating shit "food" and you deserve your own suffering by being so ignorant.
This gave me an incredible headache or maybe that was the goyslop I just ate I do not know which

Can’t afford the quality stuff so I dollar store maxx with the synthetic broke shit tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back