Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOU ARE BORING

Every second of this was ragefuel.

Every second of this was ragefuel.
why is listening to her pure misery? it's hard to pinpoint what it is exactly. The sense of helplessness you feel?? She is like the antithesis of a therapist.

Incel haters claim that's what we are-- but we really aren't-- we are an echo chamber-- but what she is doing is inculcating pure belittlement in a way that an incel can't even do to each other.

why is listening to her pure misery? it's hard to pinpoint what it is exactly. The sense of helplessness you feel?? She is like the antithesis of a therapist.

Incel haters claim that's what we are-- but we really aren't-- we are an echo chamber-- but what she is doing is inculcating pure belittlement in a way that an incel can't even do to each other.
I listened to five minutes of this tripe and turned it off. Modern women expect men to be Renaissance men and do everything, including being entertaining. Fuck that. Jestermaxxing is self-deprecating and humiliating.

They're not talking about us, they're talking about the chads and chadlites they go on dates with. Incels don't even exist to them.

I listened to five minutes of this tripe and turned it off. Modern women expect men to be Renaissance men and do everything, including being entertaining. Fuck that. Jestermaxxing is self-deprecating and humiliating.
I cant comprehend how someone can squawk their mouth open with new words constantly for over 90 mins straight and say so little. Two minutes in and every man from Chad to incel would want to hide in an igloo and give up on life.

There is no catharsis, no solutions, all she does is identify, complain, and belittle in ways an incel could dream of inflicting on others.

Last edited:
I cant comprehend how someone can squawk their mouth open with new words constantly for over 90 mins straight and say so little.
Holes have that ability.

Holes have that ability.
I know incels can be repetitive, but at least we have the ability to say the same things in increasingly creative ways, and bridge these same experiences into different avenues of comprehension. We have the ability to broach topics from several viewpoints before even attempting to come to a confident assertion. When we are confident about saying something it always comes from a point of reference-- whether it's serious, scientific, or just a sincere shitpost.

But when it comes to holes, it's like they are on a plane of existence where they really do believe they are a God. That it's their God given right to be THAT entitled, that the universe SHOULD revolve around them, yet they are angry and powerless that it just doesn't.

On a surface level, incels can seem this way, but it's really the opposite for us. We come from a place of extreme humility, that they just can't understand. We really do.

Last edited:
Maybe when foids start having personalities then the chads will give a shit :feelsjuice:

I'm not boring in the slightest. Every foid I talked to online called me interesting, fun, cool, etc. I could keep the convo going for hours with absolutely no issues whatsoever

But the moment they see my face it aint no longer fun for them
What kind of adventures did you attempt to bring to the table? Or did you get shut down within 5 mins?

Tbh you are full of shit, because you can't possibly be a fun person as an anonymous internet entity. Everyone except genetic redditors have the ability to be internet fun

Last edited:
Foids are boring, they give one word answers and don’t have anything interesting to say. Maybe for Chad it is different