Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You are not truecel unless you mildly inconvenience everyone at your workplace

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
As a truecel i am only satisfied by making normies lives worse, even if its slightly. So i do whatever i can during the day to annoy coworkers because they are all normie pieces of shit.

Some things i do are leaving rubbish around, leaving half eaten food/drinks laying around randomly in workplace, filling the break room fridge with my food from months ago, sweeping dirt into other peoples work area, using other peoples rubbish bins, opening doors and leaving them open so someone has to get up and close it, dragging chairs across tiled floor in break room to make loud noise, obstructing pathways with large objects, leaving paper towels all over floor in bathroom.

If you know any other ways i can get back at the normies then please list them below.

I thought you were leeching off centrelink?

u need shit in toilets and no flusg

:dab:
Normfags suck

Last edited:
i could never do that. it's bad etiquette.

Why go for the worker bees, all you’re doing is small stuff that’s just gonna get you fired, in the long run, instead do something big like putting malware, into their it systems, shut down the place for a couple of days, while getting some people fired, point is don’t haze the worker bees they are in the same amount of despair as you, go for the big guys on top, let them feel your hatred.
Go big or go rope.

Next time burn the building.

fart quietly and ask who farted

I mildly inconvenience everyone i ever interact with.

if a stacie has her birthday eat the cake and leave it a mystery as to whos done it

I do that same shit at my school and during practical exercises. I live to make normie's and foid's lives just a tad bit harder