Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You are the only one alive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Let's say everyone has died on the planet and you are the only person alive. what would you do?

Enjoy the solitude

Dance in the streets naked

If there are corpses left I will freeze a lot of stacies for later use and fuck as many as I can before they rot.
Steal cool shit I want to have and enjoy it.
Explore a bit then kms.
Power, internet, water, everything is going to go to shit after a few days so there's no point in staying alive really.

If there are corpses left I will freeze a lot of stacies for later use and fuck as many as I can before they rot.
Explore a bit then kms.
Power, internet, water, everything is going to go to shit after a few days so there's no point in staying alive really.
Sounds cool.

ga891027.gif

still LDAR but instead of a 6.25 square meter room , i'll have the whole world for me

Dig up graves of attractive women and do things

Let's say everyone has died on the planet and you are the only person alive. what would you do?
idk probably freakout that i will never have sex or cuddles.
I'd probably get a pack of dogs to be loyal to me and help me hunt food for the rest of my life or some shit.
Also i'd probably travel a lot with a bike or something

Nice. Now I can finally LDAR and go everywhere I want without soyciety deciding otherwise.

You still need servants to hunt for you.
Who´d make your clothes ?
What farm bud lol ?
Where´s MY PIZZA ?
The pleasure of buying potato chips, cookies, bakery etc..
Where´s my chocolate bars ?
Coffee beans anyone ?
Your favorite juice brands with gazz.
Don´t forget the medicine.
Or...
Where would you get metal to repair your car, or any electronic for that matter ? haha
Keeping the electricity running, acquiring petrol for your vehicle, and gas for your house.
Muh intenet und shieeet!
You´d have to do EVERYTHING by yourself.
No time for vidya, let alone any leisure.
That´d be a nightmare.

If magic was a real thing, it´d be great since i´m a big misanthrope myself.
Fuck mankind.

Last edited:
You still need servants to hunt for you.
Who´d make your clothes ?
What farm bud lol ?
Where´s MY PIZZA ?
The pleasure of buying potato chips, cookies, bakery etc..
Where´s my chocolate bars ?
Your favorite juice brands with gas.
Don´t forget the medicine.
Or...
Where would you get metal to repair your car, or any electronic for that matter ? haha
You´d have to do EVERYTHING by yourself.
No time for vidya, let alone any leisure
That´d be a nightmare.
Are you retarded ? If there's no one, no soyciety, all these stuffs become useless. You can change house everyday if you want, find a life long stock of chips in every single deserted mall, take the car of your neighbour if you end up tired of yours, ... It's literally paradise ! It's playing a video game with god mode, except it's irl.

Are you retarded ? If there's no one, no soyciety, all these stuffs become useless. You can change house everyday if you want, find a life long stock of chips in every single deserted mall, take the car of your neighbour if you end up tired of yours, ... It's literally paradise ! It's playing a video game with god mode, except it's irl.
You do realize that wouldn´t last even for 5 years right ?
Expiration dates EXIST.
Who´s the retard now ?
Think for a minute.

Will you be grilling rotten meat/fish from the supermarket ?
Canned food for 10 years ? ( come on )

You´d downgrade to a caveman, and rot.
Who´d make your toothpaste to wash your teeth ?
No one that´s who.

Where would you get soap to wash your clothes ?
Diseases ?
Meh i´m invincible against nature.
You´d still live in an hostile environment, even without humans.
Nature doesn´t give a single fuck about you.
You´d be the closest thing to an insect, let alone the romanticized notion of a God.

Too much GTA screwed your head bro, but it´s ok to fantasize.
Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Explore a bit then kms.

Explore a bit then kms.
this tbh

I'd do everything, EVERYTHING.

Go to the Louvre. Enjoy the works of humanity. Leave an etched tablet in case aliens find it.

go to the realdoll factory

Explore a bit then kms.
The power will go out before I even realize everyone is dead

Dance in the streets naked
I would do this
Explore a bit then kms.
I would do this
idk probably freakout that i will never have sex or cuddles.
I'd probably get a pack of dogs to be loyal to me and help me hunt food for the rest of my life or some shit.
Also i'd probably travel a lot with a bike or something
You would find out how loyal dogs are when you run out of food

You do realize that wouldn´t last even for 5 years right ?
Expiration dates EXIST.
Who´s the retard now ?
Think for a minute.

Will you be grilling rotten meat/fish from the supermarket ?
Canned food for 10 years ? ( come on )

You´d downgrade to a caveman, and rot.
Who´d make your toothpaste to wash your teeth ?
No one that´s who.

Where would you get soap to wash your clothes ?
Diseases ?
Meh i´m invincible against nature.
You´d still live in an hostile environment, even without humans.
Nature doesn´t give a single fuck about you.
You´d be the closest thing to an insect, let alone the romanticized notion of a God.

Too much GTA screwed your head bro, but it´s ok to fantasize.
Nothing wrong with that.
Nah bro. It's not GTA. If I was still living in western Europe, I would also consider it a difficult move, but where I currently live, it's common to live very close to nature, and natural ressources are not as scarce as in developed countries. In fact I can very well project myself living from a bit of land or in the wood, hunting, fishing and planting some stuffs, live from it very well, and even having surplus. Meanwhile all the more fancy stuffs such as toothpaste, soap or shitty industrial food could easily be scavenged from deserted urban areas. And even if living in absolute autonomy is obviously hard, settling in a place, keeping it afloat and learning new skills would always be achievable given that there would be nothing to suffer from the state stealing your wealth and envious neighbours stealing your fruits, and finally plenty of time. Actually, your entire time would be dedicated to the task of surviving, instead of being lost for the sake of wagecucking.

While water and electricity could always be home made with the good skills, the only thing bothering me would be the end of internet and the difficulty to travel accross the world. But again, I could always learn new skills, such as how to fly a plane. Plenty of time, no soyciety, perfect world.

Last edited:
Live literally the same way I have been?

do 200 up the freeway in the scat

Take drugs, listen to music and enjoy the apocalypse.

enjoy the copes, then find a gun and kill myself

I would try to document as much as possible and preserve it somehow in case intelligent life either visited the planet or evolved once again, so they could learn about us, our mistakes, our triumphs, our knowledge gained about reality.

I would try to document as much as possible and preserve it somehow in case intelligent life either visited the planet or evolved once again, so they could learn about us, our mistakes, our triumphs, our knowledge gained about reality.
TBH. I would go around my local area and collect relics and put notes down and shit all to preserve and write down what I can. I mean living isn’t a problem because there’s infinite forever perishable goods and water for one guy. It would be really brutal though and draining to imagine yourself as the last of your race.

Had OP given me a same raced same ethnic group woman this would be a lot more lifefuel and better. But if it’s all alone I’d probably try conserving history for a few years and then kms due to mental anguish.

TBH. I would go around my local area and collect relics and put notes down and shit all to preserve and write down what I can. I mean living isn’t a problem because there’s infinite forever perishable goods and water for one guy. It would be really brutal though and draining to imagine yourself as the last of your race.

Had OP given me a same raced same ethnic group woman this would be a lot more lifefuel and better. But if it’s all alone I’d probably try conserving history for a few years and then kms due to mental anguish.
Fuck, I'm going to be losing sleep thinking about how to solve an imaginary problem whose solution may never need to see the light of day.

But it is true that there will be a last human at some point in time. That is unless, we find a way to go a different dimension and escape the heat death of this universe.

Fuck, I'm going to be losing sleep thinking about how to solve an imaginary problem whose solution may never need to see the light of day.

But it is true that there will be a last human at some point in time. That is unless, we find a way to go a different dimension and escape the heat death of this universe.
if there is a last human alive he won't be alive long enough to comprehend hes the last human to survive. in OP's scenario you are fully conscious of that fact.

Nah bro. It's not GTA. If I was still living in western Europe, I would also consider it a difficult move, but where I currently live, it's common to live very close to nature, and natural ressources are not as scarce as in developed countries. In fact I can very well project myself living from a bit of land or in the wood, hunting, fishing and planting some stuffs, live from it very well, and even having surplus. Meanwhile all the more fancy stuffs such as toothpaste, soap or shitty industrial food could easily be scavenged from deserted urban areas. And even if living in absolute autonomy is obviously hard, settling in a place, keeping it afloat and learning new skills would always be achievable given that there would be nothing to suffer from the state stealing your wealth and envious neighbours stealing your fruits, and finally plenty of time. Actually, your entire time would be dedicated to the task of surviving, instead of being lost for the sake of wagecucking.

While water and electricity could always be home made with the good skills, the only thing bothering me would be the end of internet and the difficulty to travel accross the world. But again, I could always learn new skills, such as how to fly a plane. Plenty of time, no soyciety, perfect world.
Plenty of time to be a complete slave to nature.
If i can´t play vidya, and watch anime 12 hours a day.
Then life isn´t worth living.
Too boring for my taste.

I´ll leave all those tasks to those who work in the industry, and stay NEETing from my comfort zone.
I prefer quality over quantity, living like a King from my basement.

Oh you forgot about one thing.
Massive starvation of pets, that includes cats, dogs, and all the other exotic species.
They need humans to take care of them, otherwise nature will claim them far more easily.
But fuck´em right ?
Who gives a shit about the lives of sentient animals ?
These thoughts better stay in fantasy land, since there is no room for magic in the real World.

Plenty of time to be a complete slave to nature.
If i can´t play vidya, and watch anime 12 hours a day.
Then life isn´t worth living.
Too boring for my taste.
Yeah, I don't give a shit about anime, and the main reason I play video game is to get the fuck out of this clown world. With the clown world gone, I can finally enjoy life fully.

living like a King from my basement.
Gigacope. You live like a North Korean prisonner, not even comprehending how the basic stuffs you use everyday work.

Oh you forgot about one thing.
Massive starvation of pets, that includes cats, dogs, and all the other exotic species.
They need humans to take care of them, otherwise nature will claim them far more easily.
But fuck´em right ?
Who gives a shit about the lives of sentient animals ?
JFL

WHO GIVES A SHIT ?

Wild animals can very well handle themselves, and with humanity gone, I can tell you they will finally enjoy some rest. As for domestic animals, they would be evolutionary deadends, meant to disappear, and I don't give a shit about retarded dogs.

Yeah, I don't give a shit about anime, and the main reason I play video game is to get the fuck out of this clown world. With the clown world gone, I can finally enjoy life fully.

Gigacope. You live like a North Korean prisonner, not even comprehending how the basic stuffs you use everyday work.

JFL

WHO GIVES A SHIT ?

Wild animals can very well handle themselves, and with humanity gone, I can tell you they will finally enjoy some rest. As for domestic animals, they would be evolutionary deadends, meant to disappear, and I don't give a shit about retarded dogs.
The clown World will never be gone, the big clown here is nature.
Delusional.
Previous Kings would give up their arms and legs, just to have the privilege of being alive today in order to experience all the available technology.
Yep, you are selfish.
Like i expected anything less.

Last edited:
I'd say my prayers before the unmanned nuclear power plants around the world began to have a meltdown from not being regulated and destroyed earth, bringing radiation, pain, and death

20201202 192955

Get a fancier apartment by taking over it, accumulate tons of resources from others homes and stores. Enjoying myself as i see fit.

Yeah, I'm not trying to pretend I'm a nice guy ikr.
I´m also selfish but in a different way. ( strict to possessions )
I´m no nice guy either.
But when i look at the World outside, i always see the bigger picture.
Even if i hate people, they are needed to keep the economy going and my lifestyle.
But hey!
If robots come into the scene, that´ll be a different story.

I´m also selfish but in a different way. ( strict to possessions )
I´m no nice guy either.
But when i look at the World outside, i always see the bigger picture.
Even if i hate people, they are needed to keep the economy going and my lifestyle.
But hey!
If robots come into the scene, that´ll be a different story.
My lifestyle doesn't require the exploitation of cucks. You're the most selfish of us two.

My lifestyle doesn't require the exploitation of cucks. You're the most selfish of us two.
Indeed.
I need slaves, like any other land lord.
It pays the bills.

Without them, i would be pre-disposed to face the elements.
Playing smart, before playing rough.

Indeed.
I need slaves, like any other land lord.
It pays the bills.

Are you a landlord? Nice income source if so.

It pays the bills.
CUCCCCK

Don't you understand that if soyciety is over, there's no such things as "bills" ?
LOOOOOOOOOOOoL even if some ppl were still alive with you during aftermath, you would certainly keep being an incel beta unless you dark triad maXx. You would probably be a servant JFL

CUCCCCK

Don't you understand that if soyciety is over, there's no such things as "bills" ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOoL even if some ppl were still alive with you during aftermath, you would certainly keep being an incel beta unless you dark triad maXx. You would probably be a servant JFL
I can´t argue with an imbecile.
Have fun LARPing as a caveman in your basement.
I´ll stick with high tech and hot meals.
Haha sucker!
Get back to your wagiecagie BEYYYYYTA!!

This sewer planet belongs to me.

Last edited:
Watch anime all day

Take the things I couldn't enjoy, physical media, books, expensive electronics, hunting and fishing equipment, etc. Grab a few generators for electricity and then solo farmermaxx in some billionaire's castle.

I would need to live like an apache warrior with rifles, any free time would be use for gymceling, training to improve my 5k running time and watching anime if I can find solar power source.