Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You being an active member of incels forum is an indication of hopium

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Dementiacel
★★★★★
Don't bother denying, you're still waiting for the "moment" of validation, you're still subconsciously seeking approval of the opposite sex and social integration

It doesn't matter. Hopium can be put to good use, like making a social movement

I'm leaving fairly soon (and it's not made up bullshit, actively preparing myself, closing everything, getting my supplies, all that since a few weeks), and I still use the forum on a daily basis.

So not for me. There is no hope, nothing, no promise of seeing things "getting better" or whatever bluepilled bullshit you can read everywhere.

I like the idea of incels forming some sort of revolution. this forum could be a part of that. moreover I dont believe curiosity is hopium.
me personally im curious to see the coming collapse of civilization. that's probably the only thing keeping me going honestly. just being able to witness the unraveling. no other couple of generations of human beings will ever be able to see the collapse the way we will see. that's kind of cool in a way. off tangent but could relate to post in a way

wtf are you talking about nigger?

LOL my képi blanc is the only validation i seek, my body simply isnt ready yet