Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can genocide up to 4 races, which ones do you pick?

1. Jews
2. Hohols
3. Niggers
4. Curries (I have nothing against them, it'd be just a favor)

no need for 4, quite literally just with jews and niggers gone we’d eradicate 95% of the world’s problems

I would choose:
1. Jews -> obvious reasons. They are primarily responsible for every evil in the world, including inceldom.
2. Anglos. The Jews use their (former?) countries are their instrument of terror. Stole everything only to later give their countries to the Jews.
3. Africans. Massive continent with enormous potential and natural wealth squandered on a useless race.
4. Abos. There's not many of them left but might as well get rid of the remaining ones.
jews, anglos, africans and currys

Jews, whites, blacks, hispanics

0- Jews
1- Pajeets
2- Arabs
3- Iranians
4- Turks

@incelerated thots

Last edited:
I would choose:
1. Jews -> obvious reasons. They are primarily responsible for every evil in the world, including inceldom.
2. Anglos. The Jews use their (former?) countries are their instrument of terror. Stole everything only to later give their countries to the Jews.
3. Africans. Massive continent with enormous potential and natural wealth squandered on a useless race.
4. Abos. There's not many of them left but might as well get rid of the remaining ones.
There are only four races tho.
1.mongoloid
2.caucasiod
3.negroid
4.australoid
If I take them all out there'd be no humans left.

1. Niggers
2.jews
3. Sand niggers
4. Mexicans

Curries
Niggers
Muslims(of any race)

1. Kikes
2. Pajeets
3. Niggers
4. Chinks

Puerto Rican spics.