Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You CAN improve your autism, anxiety/depression and social skills WITHOUT CBT! (HIGH IQ CELS GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
Here are some studies below that are complete LIFEFUEL for spergcels, anxiouscels, high inhib cels, and any other non-NT/high inhib cel. Things such as meditation, shrooms, certain medications and therapy styles are shown to treat various social issues respectively. Disclaimer, some of these links will mention CBT and/or SSRI's, but I would not recommend these therapy styles and drugs respectively (especially for autism).

Even with suboptimal exposure, patients improve their social skills and in certain disorders such as OCD.

"There is consistent evidence that cognitive enhancers can enhance therapeutic outcomes and/or expedite treatment gains across anxiety disorders, OCD, and PTSD. Emerging evidence has highlighted the importance of within-session fear habituation and between-session fear learning, which can either enhance fear extinction or reconsolidate of fear responses. Although findings from these trials are promising, there are several considerations that warrant further evaluation prior to wide-spread use of cognitive enhancers in exposure-based treatments."

"Recent evidence suggests that the effects of meditation practice on affective processing and resilience have the potential to induce neuroplastic changes within the amygdala. Notably, literature speculates that meditation training may reduce amygdala activity during negative affective processing." This is important because studies show that increase amygdala activities lead to increased social inhibition, anxiety, and depression which leads to anxiety. See the shrooms thread on looksmax for more info.

Meditation training can improve mood and emotion regulation, yet the neural mechanisms of these affective changes have yet to be fully elucidated. We evaluated the impact of long- and short-term mindfulness meditation training on the amygdala response to emotional pictures in a healthy, non-clinical population of adults using blood-oxygen level dependent functional magnetic resonance imaging.

According to this literature review, DTT, EIBI, ABA, VBI, and PRI therapy all are proven to work for treating autistic symptoms. Respiridone and aripiprazoleare proven to work as well. LOTS of other treatments and medications have shown results but aren't consistent enough to be proven.

LOTS of treatments and therapy styles for ADHD exist as well.

Regulating OCD is only getting better and better as the medical field improves treatments.

Clomipramine is good for non treatment-resistant OCD, and pharmacotherapy with SRI's is effective for vice versa. Alternative to both exist.

For schizophrenic, dark triad, and other mentalcels, its probably over, but for these ranges of disorders I have linked (80% of mentalcels), there is HOPE for you! Stop being a fucking NEETcel coping rotter and live your life! I personally am beginning now and you should to.

Mass Tag: @Fannigan @WØLF @TheNEET @Kamikaze @METALMILITA88 @BlackPilledNeet @Edmund_Kemper @unuser @the virgin shepherd @Truckzo @sub human @wei#3959 @Nopish and anyone else that needs to be tagged.

Cock and ball torture?

There have been threads asking about people who have attempted to blackpill their therapists, but this fundamentally misunderstands the nature of the power dynamic that is present in therapy. Conversing with a therapist, especially if they are trained in CBT and intend to apply these methods onto you, is not like having a normal conversation with another human being, or even paying for a surrogate friend. You are paying, on the contrary, to be conditioned/brainwashed into another way of thinking, and in this regard the therapist is totally obstinate to any imposition from you. If they're an accredited psychologist, after all, they studied countless hours for a PhD and have wracked up thousands of dollars in debt to learn supposedly scientific techniques that are infallible, and nothing will shake them from this conviction because their livelihoods are dependent on it.

Therefore, if you share your beliefs about society or politics to the therapist, you will get absolutely nowhere if it contravenes the therapist's program. Because you are not viewed as an actual human being borne from experience during "treatment." You are viewed instead as an object that has not been sufficiently socialized or manipulated into a particular way of thinking and/or behaving.

In CBT, there is an assumption that what the patient presents in the clinic in terms of their affect is the remnant of a no-longer existing past. You might be anxious or depressed due to real-life, external factors, but it's just because of what happened in the past, and this no longer applies to the present. It is considered a turning point in CBT therapy when the patient agrees to the "move on," because "the past is the past." :feelshaha:

This highly specific interpretation of somebody's problems is considered applicable to nearly everyone, so sure are CBT practitioners of their ability to condition you without considering the context of your life and its history. And this attitude easy transfers onto your beliefs. The therapist will see your beliefs about society or politics as ultimately irrelevant, if not an impediment, because they are not being paid by insurance companies to "treat"/adjust society, but just the opposite, to "treat"/adjust you to society. And the idealized end product, which is artificial and detached from experience, they call the "true self."

It is notable that psychodynamic therapy concedes that the past is precisely what creates a person, but it still attempts to have you detach from the lessons of your life, and re-constitute you into an artificial end-product. You can find the same noxious, pseudo-Buddhist rhetoric among both psychologists who specialize in CBT and psychodynamics, and this boils down to: "you should not concern your petty little self with upsetting thoughts about reality, just be happy because of perceived stimuli, the sights, sounds, and smells that surround you." Or what they call "mindfulness," in another counterfactual phrase.

There have been threads asking about people who have attempted to blackpill their therapists, but this fundamentally misunderstands the nature of the power dynamic that is present in therapy. Conversing with a therapist, especially if they are trained in CBT and intend to apply these methods onto you, is not like having a normal conversation with another human being, or even paying for a surrogate friend. You are paying, on the contrary, to be conditioned/brainwashed into another way of thinking, and in this regard the therapist is totally obstinate to any imposition from you. If they're an accredited psychologist, after all, they studied countless hours for a PhD and have wracked up thousands of dollars in debt to learn supposedly scientific techniques that are infallible, and nothing will shake them from this conviction because their livelihoods are dependent on it.

Therefore, if you share your beliefs about society or politics to the therapist, you will get absolutely nowhere if it contravenes the therapist's program. Because you are not viewed as an actual human being borne from experience during "treatment." You are viewed instead as an object that has not been sufficiently socialized or manipulated into a particular way of thinking and/or behaving.

In CBT, there is an assumption that what the patient presents in the clinic in terms of their affect is the remnant of a no-longer existing past. You might be anxious or depressed due to real-life, external factors, but it's just because of what happened in the past, and this no longer applies to the present. It is considered a turning point in CBT therapy when the patient agrees to the "move on," because "the past is the past." :feelshaha:

This highly specific interpretation of somebody's problems is considered applicable to nearly everyone, so sure are CBT practitioners of their ability to condition you without considering the context of your life and its history. And this attitude easy transfers onto your beliefs. The therapist will see your beliefs about society or politics as ultimately irrelevant, if not an impediment, because they are not being paid by insurance companies to "treat"/adjust society, but just the opposite, to "treat"/adjust you to society. And the idealized end product, which is artificial and detached from experience, they call the "true self."

It is notable that psychodynamic therapy concedes that the past is precisely what creates a person, but it still attempts to have you detach from the lessons of your life, and re-constitute you into an artificial end-product. You can find the same noxious, pseudo-Buddhist rhetoric among both psychologists who specialize in CBT and psychodynamics, and this boils down to: "you should not concern your petty little self with upsetting thoughts about reality, just be happy because of perceived stimuli, the sights, sounds, and smells that surround you." Or what they call "mindfulness," in another counterfactual phrase.
:bigbrain:

not taking advice from someone that worships a kike foid

Meditation and mindfulness are bullshit, wishful thinking

And I doubt other therapies are much different than CBT, they all involve someone just trying to convince you, nothing more

Only hope for depression improvement is shrooms

I believe drugs like Xanax or weed may make me more NT and less dreadful but it is not a permanent solution if I don’t have wake feeling NT and confident.

Neetmaxxing it is. :feelsYall:

over for dark triad?
Dude are you fucking mental?
Dark triad is a chad trait
Dark triad only helps in the short term, its shown to be a killer in long term relationships

36D76F68 F22B 4CF8 8E98 5DA1999EF7EB

I can agree that CBT is akin to brainwashing, I have been subjected to it and REBT for most of my life, which is why I want to offer other options that are NOT CBT. My issue with CBT is the IRL factors are explicitly left out of therapy, and these are the things that can spawn our depression. CBT is a dogshit therapy style for depression anyways, it only works for moldable sheeple like foids.

I believe drugs like Xanax or weed may make me more NT and less dreadful but it is not a permanent solution if I don’t have wake feeling NT and confident.
Benzos are horrible for you and weed makes you low t and even higher inhib. Cope.

:feelsStudy:
I can agree that CBT is akin to brainwashing, I have been subjected to it and REBT for most of my life, which is why I want to offer other options that are NOT CBT. My issue with CBT is the IRL factors are explicitly left out of therapy, and these are the things that can spawn our depression. CBT is a dogshit therapy style for depression anyways, it only works for moldable sheeple like foids.
I see. Therapy in general is a meme tbh

I see. Therapy in general is a meme tbh
CBT is shit but I think other forms of therapy are methodologically sound. ABA is just being told to do shit that normies do, and ingraining it in your mind. It has nothing to do with core beliefs like CBT does.

@METALMILITA88 @Broly stop shitting up my thread fakecels

@METALMILITA88 @Broly stop shitting up my thread fakecels
Very childish of them to derail the conversation of such high intellect. :feelsPop:

Dark triad only helps in the short term, its shown to be a killer in long term relationships
who needs a long term relationship if you can pump and dump?:feelskek:

Foids have a very short shelf life, pump and dump is the most optimal strategy.

thats valid too, but not everyone is just satisfied with that. sexhavers often find frustration with just pumping and dumping as well so i think its important to be able to have sex in a ltr

A non-NT toilet friend of mine said that she'll take CBT, I'll wait for her results before I get it myself. I am highly skeptical of it.

Taking NAC can improve OCD. As for improving anxiety you would have to increase your gaba levels and there's some proof that meditation and ketogenic diet can do that. Whether those will actually completely eradicate your social anxiety is another thing but it might improve.

A non-NT toilet friend of mine said that she'll take CBT, I'll wait for her results before I get it myself. I am highly skeptical of it.
CBT works well on women because they're conformists and have no identity of their own

Taking NAC can improve OCD. As for improving anxiety you would have to increase your gaba levels and there's some proof that meditation and ketogenic diet can do that. Whether those will actually completely eradicate your social anxiety is another thing but it might improve.
The problem with keto is it ruins your testosterone production. Low testosterone = autistic and high inhib with no motivation

The problem with keto is it ruins your testosterone production. Low testosterone = autistic and high inhib with no motivation
I think that's a topic that is still up for debate, because different studies have different conclusions regarding this.

I think that's a topic that is still up for debate, because different studies have different conclusions regarding this.
I mean, carbohydrates are known to be a necessary component of testosterone production along with a lot of other nutrients.

I mean, carbohydrates are known to be a necessary component of testosterone production along with a lot of other nutrients.
Sure but sex hormones are created from cholesterol. And its not like a ketogenic diet is completely zero grams of carbs. I just think its a topic that hasn't been studied enough to make a general consensus. There will be "extremists" like vegans and carnivor dieters who will always claim that its their specific diet that will lead to better health and there's no consensus even though there really should only be one answer. To many of them its more of an ideology than exact science and there's just not enough data.

Interesting. Bookmarked