Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You can mack anything popular normal and stupids will eat it up-weddings- expensive coffe made from shit- 1 of the realist posts you will read

StoryVillain

StoryVillain

Greycel
If you somehow can mack something popular mentally ill individuals will buy it look at weddings imagine slaving away for a while than after gathering the resorces
that took you a long time to get

throwing it all away for 1 day of wedding average wedding cost is around 25k some less others more the normal Npc macks no where near that type of money to be able to just get rid of it like that in 1 day
--moreover the getting on your knees for some whore and basically begging her to accept you what a pure soy fag move

She the slut should be saying please my strikingly Nice looking lovely prince charming accept my proposal

Oh yeah believe it or not the most expensive coffe named Kopi Luwak is made from the animal Civet shit yes you read that right they mack the Civet eat coffe beans than after it shits they take it and use it to mack the most expensive coffe Kopi Luwak and theres actual humans that buy this type of things and pay good amount of money for it
LOOK IT UP

Now look at these tiktok stupid trends to prove my point more ill just show 2 dont want to mack this post too long

the benadryl challenge- consuming lots of benadryl at once bcuz it causes intoxicants in your head but it also causes death at times

the blackout challenge- stupid niggers would hold there breath untill they pass out due to lack of oxygen this was a real challenge search it up if you dont believe me

Elites the jews or who ever is behind western countrys truly proved that most humans are npc fags @faded

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

we need to find a way to get normies to kill themselves by making them think its cool

If you somehow can mack something popular mentally ill individuals will buy it look at weddings imagine slaving away for a while than after gathering the resorces
that took you a long time to get

throwing it all away for 1 day of wedding average wedding cost is around 25k some less others more the normal Npc macks no where near that type of money to be able to just get rid of it like that in 1 day
--moreover the getting on your knees for some whore and basically begging her to accept you what a pure soy fag move

She the slut should be saying please my strikingly Nice looking lovely prince charming accept my proposal

Oh yeah believe it or not the most expensive coffe named Kopi Luwak is made from the animal Civet shit yes you read that right they mack the Civet eat coffe beans than after it shits they take it and use it to mack the most expensive coffe Kopi Luwak and theres actual humans that buy this type of things and pay good amount of money for it
LOOK IT UP

Now look at these tiktok stupid trends to prove my point more ill just show 2 dont want to mack this post too long

the benadryl challenge- consuming lots of benadryl at once bcuz it causes intoxicants in your head but it also causes death at times

the blackout challenge- stupid niggers would hold there breath untill they pass out due to lack of oxygen this was a real challenge search it up if you dont believe me

Elites the jews or who ever is behind western countrys truly proved that most humans are npc fags @faded

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Oy vey

the Benadryl and the no oxygen thing at least get you high/ a buzz, so those make some sense for Zoomers who can’t get actual drugs

we need to find a way to get normies to kill themselves by making them think its cool
We need to mack a tiktok trend that somehow kills normies and mack the trend super popluar

Normies think nigger music is cool:lul::lul::lul::lul: im a nigger myself and even im laughing at them:lul::lul::lul: im a nigga and i can tell you nigger music and gangs is Low iq and retarded

Normies think nigger music is cool:lul::lul::lul::lul: im a nigger myself and even im laughing at them:lul::lul::lul: im a nigga and i can tell you nigger music and gangs is Low iq and retarded
Based as fuck

Giga based i scam normies all the time by selling overpriced concert tickets to all their favorite fag singers (in video game)

Giga based i scam normies all the time by selling overpriced concert tickets to all their favorite fag singers (in video game)
:lul::lul::lul: you can also use cumdumpsters to scam them and many other tricks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back