Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You Can Never Use The Argument "no girl has given you a chance because you have a shitty personality" Against Me.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
When people say shit like this i already assume they think everyone has had freedom in their lives. Sure this would apply to me if i were out and about and had freedom my entire life but this is just not the case.

Im sure you all know by now
- got taken out of school and put in homeschool
- was on welfare till i was 18 and couldnt work
- spent my teens raking leaves, cutting grass, picking fruit, sitting in churches, just to help pay rent. Plus moving every 6-8 months.
- family would not talk to me (even when i tried) (only ethnic in my entire white family)
- mother would cock block me when a girl would compliment me.
- the breaking dick incident which turned me into a recluse
- being poor
- no freedom or control and isolated my entire life
- no supportive family plus most were never around

I havent even developed "social skills'" or "lived" yet, so how can you tell me the reason i havent gotten laid is because i have a shit personality.

I accepted my fate and confided to a life of loneliness when i fucked up my dick. You cant just flip a switch like it aint ever happened. Yes if that never happened or i switched my mindset i wouldve had the motivation to do more and took action for my life quicker and be more warry of my time and the choices i've made.

I'll never be the "best version of myself" because it's already passed. The world is too oversaturated.

If anything i have the greatest personality of all time.

Last edited:
3vNoMj

What was the breaking dick incident?

What was the breaking dick incident?
Its when i anger jerked my dick in 2016 when i was a teen and destroyed my hormones. It turned me into a recluse and i havent been horny in 4 years and have no sex drive.

wow you sound a lot like me
how old are you?

Early 20's
same bro. Honestly being early 20s in modern day is the worst. Atleast if you're in your teens or 30s than you don't need to worry about the same things we do

personality means shit

Only ethnic in a white family? I can't even imagine how badly they treated you. Did they go out of their way to treat you like shit in publIc to make you appear adopted to strangers?

Cringe if you think it’s about personality