Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can't ban an idea, ideas are soyproof.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Ksz5y4e1bbh71

That's what they get for banning their subreddits.

ideas are like virus really and can be quite dangerous

Woman again not admitting the truth can only lead to disaster

Just ban all the subs and leave a bunch of basedcels with nothing to do so they troll foid subs theory.

tbh if you use leddit you're a soy faggot yourself.

It’s of course impossible to ban an idea but banning incel subreddits really weakens the spread of the blackpill, unfortunately. As for this post, females just want to feel like victims; non soy men are by and large leaving Reddit.

It’s of course impossible to ban an idea but banning incel subreddits really weakens the spread of the blackpill
1. No, you sound like some kind of redditfag who overestimates the value of reddit to the internet, its pretty much just leftists that use that site anyways, most conservative groups create their own personal forums

2. The number 1 site used for finding anything is google, so if someone googles about the black pill or inceldom they will find all the info they need on the black pill

3. A lot of men like me only found out about inceldom and the black pill AFTER A MASS SHOOTING (like the one that just happened in Plymouth). For me it was Elliot Rodgers mass shooting and then I found his manifesto

So long as mass shootings keep happening (which they will) and the media keeps reporting it (and they will) men will find their way to the black pill and/or incel forums

Reddit being the "front page of the internet" is a false boast, google is the front page of the internet

1. No, you sound like some kind of redditfag who overestimates the value of reddit to the internet, its pretty much just leftists that use that site anyways, most conservative groups create their own personal forums

2. The number 1 site used for finding anything is google, so if someone googles about the black pill or inceldom they will find all the info they need on the black pill

3. A lot of men like me only found out about inceldom and the black pill AFTER A MASS SHOOTING (like the one that just happened in Plymouth). For me it was Elliot Rodgers mass shooting and then I found his manifesto

So long as mass shootings keep happening (which they will) and the media keeps reporting it (and they will) men will find their way to the black pill and/or incel forums

Reddit being the "front page of the internet" is a false boast, google is the front page of the internet
I don’t see how that refutes the idea that banning incel subreddits hindered the spread of the blackpill. This site’s member count is still yet to eclipse r/incel’s sub count. Most of the people who joined my year came directly from Reddit. Funny enough, most of the top results when searching up the blackpill on Google are ironically, bluepilled. Anyways, many people actively seek blackpill communities, but these are probably a dedicated minority, I would be willing to bet that the majority of people who joined this site are here because they resonated with incel memes from r/incels/braincels/shortcels and eventually embraced the truth of the blackpill. I just think there needs to be a mainstream alternative Reddit as it is currently too hostile. This site is great for actual discussion which is nice, but there’s a reason JD was on uglyuncensored and not here, Reddit is just more accessible.

I don’t see how that refutes the idea that banning incel subreddits hindered the spread of the blackpill
Because it doesn't hinder the SPREAD, it hinders communication between men WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN BLACK PILLED, that doesn't really make a difference

How many people do you think find this forum and become black pilled AFTER?

Very few if any at all

The common path is that you accept the black pill to be true to some extent AND THEN YOU SEARCH OUT COMMUNITIES

Its already too late to stop any SPREADING at that point, this is why banning black pill or incel forums are pointless

You can't ban the real life experiences that make men seek out these forums to begin with, and when you take one down another one pops up somewhere else

If they remove all of us from the regular internet someone will start a deepweb website and every guy will just download the Tor browser and use the forum there

Your argument is like saying - "Well it hinders it by 3%"

Yeah ok, but its so negligible that it doesn't make a difference, its like me saying "not dressing with style is why so many incels are virgins"

That's true to an extent, a very negligible extent because its by majority about physical attractiveness