Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You cant be above 16 and believe in nofap

Eric harris

Eric harris

Recruit
★★★★
Its impossible to hold the urge once youve done it enough times and you are a regular testosterone-producing grown man

The effects of Nofap evaporate within a week

I can hold it for a week but it's pointless besides fapping is only of few rare things that still give me some dopamine hit

It was difficult but I quit 6 years ago. It took about a year and a half for the urge to go away completely.

even as a teenager, fapping is a part of healthy puberty

After 3 days I almost cum from rubbing my dick on the counter

Tried nearly 1 month and i was just going stupid

what the fuck is even the point of it?

Only bluepilled normiefags believe in this shit

NoFap copers act like Nofap will give you super powers:feelskek: Masturbation is normal and healthy and helps reduce prostate and testicular cancer risks.

Its impossible to hold the urge once youve done it enough times and you are a regular testosterone-producing grown man
it will eventually release through wet dreams. Its pointless and all benefits are lie.

forsen faps every stream. He is just too shy to admit it

Fapping increases prolactin which is harmful for men. You can choose to keep fapping, its your own choice after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back