Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity You cant body shame me but ı can body shame you for having a small penis

• Thread starter Deleted member 28688
  • Start date
Deleted member 28688

Deleted member 28688

Currently rotting in a shithole called Turkey
-

8A5A3F5E 3E72 4C18 A382 7C59A546B2E9

Foids are the spawn of the devil. Thats why devil wears prada and life is a bitch.

Vice has gone down the shitter a long time ago, i still remember the Ukrainian war coverage with Simon Ostrovsky, good man.

Vice has gone down the shitter a long time ago, i still remember the Ukrainian war coverage with Simon Ostrovsky, good man.
Yep those motheruckers had nice documentaries. Too bad they are a Buzzfeed clone nowadays

Yep those motheruckers had nice documentaries. Too bad they are a Buzzfeed clone nowadays
Vice used to make minimally biased, high production quality videos/documentaries. Now they’re just overdosing on soy

Foids shouldn't be allowed to use the internet.

I refuse to ever access a link from vice or Buzzfeed.

Why isn't this in my keyboard??

Capitalism? Fucking CAPITALISM? Am I missing something here? Like what the FUCK is the possible connection between that emoji and capitalism?

These feminist cunts really can just make up whatever the fuck they want lmao