Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You choose to live in soyciety, beta.

preacherman

preacherman

I preach Jesus Christ (in Minecraft)
-
Your self-pity and rage aren't helping, either.

No...I would've cut all social contact off years ago if I had been able to.

preacherman

Glowing Up​

JoinedJan 5, 2023Posts11Online

ban this rigger (reddit nigger)

what is you talking about, schizo?

When I am weak, then I am strong.

We didnt choose to be Born Male loosers Just because of our face and suboptimal height / Environment

Go jerk of your insults somewhete Else , Retard.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @IncelKing @Retardinator @Swagpilled @nice_try

Ok, try leaving then. You want to leave soyciety? Go live off-the-grid then. Oh what's that? It's impossible in europe and most other countries? Who would have thought...

But if you live in america it's possible, right? Technically yes, but remember Ruby Ridge? The truth is that there is no escape.

We will wageslave 40hours or more, we will live in small apartments, we will own nothing and we will eat ze bugs. Or at least that's what they want. I rather rope than to get to that point.
Deine Posts haben auch dieses analytische IQ " zwar nicht so ganz ausgeprägt wie @IncelKing oder @BlkPillPres aber immerhin

Abhauen ist nicht , dein Geld wird mit Absicht auf einen Minimum gehalten . entweder du degenerierst und tuhst nur das notwendigste vom notwendigsten oder du rsckerst dir einen ab für nichts . Die Antwort ist klar ( für uns ) . Zu viele Leute sind schon versklavt "

@Fat Link
Please ban this Fakecel wannabe life coach.

Ok, try leaving then. You want to leave soyciety? Go live off-the-grid then. Oh what's that? It's impossible in europe and most other countries? Who would have thought...

But if you live in america it's possible, right? Technically yes, but remember Ruby Ridge? The truth is that there is no escape.

We will wageslave 40hours or more, we will live in small apartments, we will own nothing and we will eat ze bugs. Or at least that's what they want. I rather rope than to get to that point.
To the world, it looks like poverty. No need to go off-grid, but I recommend it.

You should have told be to bring sunglasses to this thread

We didnt choose to be Born Male loosers Just because of our face and suboptimal height / Environment

Go jerk of your insults somewhete Else , Retard.

@Mecoja @Lux @Intellau_Celistic @Rotter @IncelKing @Retardinator @Swagpilled @nice_try
I don't see his point. Society is set up that is very hard or impossible to escape its rules.

I don't see his point. Society is set up that is very hard or impossible to escape its rules.
Yea pretty much , as a Woman you atleast get some Agency ( Constant Sex and even Slaves )

But yea the average Guy IS litteraly fucked.

There is a way, but you're doing it wrong.

They hate me even more on Reddit.

Damn we've got a philosopher here

who else is high af rn

That’s true.

it’s the government which controls the country’s legal system, writes the laws and uses law-enforcement/military to enforce the law and protect their power, it’s the government which controls the country’s monetary system, it’s the government which control the country’s judicial system.

Government are the rulERs, they have the power to crush any opposition to the status quo, using the implicit threat of force to coERce the collective civilian population to follow its’ rules.

Civilians are controlled out of FEAR, which is why vast majority of people decide to follow the rules of the system because they know that if they “take on” the government, they can’t win, they don’t want to fight a losing battle. Most civilians comply with the system in order to survive, because going against the government is a death wish.

Look at Andrew Tate for example. He held views which went against the beliefs of mainstream society, he then shared those views to the public and consequently the elites felt threatened that Andrew Tate would brainwash men to rise up (as a collective) against the status quo. So they (the elites) had to do something about that.

Andrew Tate said (about the elites of society):

1. “First, they will silence you”

2. “second, they will put you in jail for something you did not do”

3. “third, they will kill you. “

If you look at what’s been taking place in reality, First Andrew Tate was silenced (being removed from most major media platforms). Currently he is imprisoned,(second stage of the elites’ plan). The third step (kill him) hasn’t been reached yet, but by the way things are looking for Andrew Tate right now, it will sadly be reached very soon.

He went against the status quo and he has to be permanently silenced through assassination.

There are 2 quotes which I think perfectly explain why the elites intend on assassinating Andrew Tate (as they have done with countless others who have rebelled against the system in the past):

1. “Dead men tell no tales.”

2. “Gold buys a man’s silence for some time, death buys it forevER”.

Both are quotes by a charactER named Petyr Baelish from “Game of Thrones”. He’s the dude in my Avi.

ThERe are really 2 options.

You fight government and you die
OR
you don’t fight government, you make sure to follows its rules and they allow you to survive (under government protection through law-enforcement and military).

Easy to see which choice most civilians would make. It’s litERally a “life or death” choice

Last edited:
Right let me try to get over abuse,bullying , ostracism and torture since I was 10 years old. Right let me get over trying to keep my self from crying everyday since I’m a 21 year khhv,dropout and mentally handicapped. I can’t even do basic things and peopel treat me like a baby
Yes. Get over yourself and you get over all that other stuff.

To much pain I have realistic flash backs and it hurts to relive them
You're busy feeling that pain -- checking out every aspect of it, trying to keep some sense of touch with it -- when it will drift away if you stop grasping for it.

Should i live in the mountains and hunt wolves instead or what the fuck to you expect, dude

Please provide your solution then

Should i live in the mountains and hunt wolves instead or what the fuck to you expect, dude
Stop playing their game, because that's why you're a loser.