Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you don’t have to ask out a foid in order to find out if you’re incel.

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
some of you go mad crazy when someone says “Oh i never asked a foid out” and then you say they’re fakecels. let me tell you something. I been called ugly multiple times, my classmates made sure i knew this, its like they gave me like some sort of warning that i would be rejected a lot if i even tried. I been told i get no “bitches”, been told “ewww” by foids, when i had to work with foids or anyone It was always me doing all the work or being ignored, I been told i look special ed, been told other things about my facial features etc. now ask ur self

Why? Why after so much mistreatement and reminders of my ugliness would i ever approach a foid if my confidence has been completely shut down by so much people. People made sure i knew my place and know i know it but that isn’t enough. They want me dead cuz when i show that i know, they got even worst. also foids can reject you without them even asking so basically indicators of disinterest/ anti choosing signals

Last edited:
The way a female treats and behaves around you determines whether you are an incel or not.

Or just look in the mirror

The way a female treats and behaves around you determines whether you are an incel or not.

yeah basically how anyone treats you in general depends if your incel or not. I been mistreated and ignored by majoirty of people

Walk around in any city, Do the women in it like you or show dismay?

If the Dismay is what you found then its pretty clear
your gonna be lonely for a good long while if not forever

There are some here who have barely experienced anything negative with regards to their looks though, I think thats when never even trying to ask out a toilet seems suspicious to some. But obviously if you have already experienced the things you've mentioned then yeah it doesn't matter

jfl i remember at this programming competition thing in hs this foid (woman in stem fag) said i clearly get no bitches (unprompted), then i gigamogged her in the contest.

You can tell that you're an incel when none of them make eye contact with you.

Yep. I’ve been treated like shit for my looks all through school, so I never even tried asking any foids out. My looks are slightly better now as an adult, but I’m only 4/10 and have Asperger’s. They can still smell out my Asperger’s and it repels people.

foids start training us to stay away from them and chads mog us when we are young, before we even realize whats happening

it trains you to stay away

Foids laughed at me and got scared by me in school, so I knew that I shouldn't bother trying. Attempting to ask out a foid would only lead to being rejected in the most brutal way possible, and rumours spreading, leading to even more torment.

man... no one even does that in most parts of the world. it's like some american who grew up in the 70s is talking to you about picking up hot babes or something.

here's something that was going on when I was growing up and in middleschool in eastern europe.
there was a custom of going up to a girl with a gift or something and saying what roughly translates to "i would like to ask for your friendship/affection." when you had an interest in her, then from there you would slowly progress to a relationship if she liked you.

HOWEVER.... HOWEVER... you already had girls from that era going NUCLEAR on this old custom, and saying that they can't stand it and that it's creepy and wrong. that they hate flowers and gifts, etc, and the custom was already dying out when I was in like 5th to 6th grade and on its last legs at best in urban areas.

and guess what, what a little coincidence, that the girls didn't have any replacement for this ritual, and didn't WANT a replacement.
yes, that's right, they wanted NO CONVENTION AT ALL for being approached, because they were not supposed to be approached, they wanted things to develop "organically".
that is either they gave IOIs to a guy FIRST and he approached SECOND, or they met each other at the same degenerate alcohol and smoking party (yes they did that in middleschool and highschool JFL. wake up redditors, and smell the ashes)

i don't understand why everyone acts as if you are supposed to ignore every single factor around you, and just harrass girls like you're on a beach in Miami in the 70s.

jfl i remember at this programming competition thing in hs this foid (woman in stem fag) said i clearly get no bitches (unprompted), then i gigamogged her in the contest.
:chad::chad:

it's actually amazing that i still remember these things, because they were definitely inflection points in history and i was there to see them, the moments when women started switching direction en-masse into becoming whores, sometimes having to behave aggressively in order to make sure that they get their way and the changes happen like they want them to.

Foids don't even notice or talk to me, they just act like i don't exist and keep themselves short when they have to get in a conversation with me

people who cold approach in 2024 are either redpilled delusional airheads , chads or boomers

You can tell that you're an incel when none of them make eye contact with you.
Even if they do manage to have eye contact with you it still don’t mean shit, they could be spacing off or staring at something else in ur direction or they could be making fun of the way you look. I been stared at by many people and these people ended up saying i was ugly, weird and this one foid who i thought was staring at me ended up having a crush on someone else and she joined in with my bullies to pick on me and told me nobody likes me.

man... no one even does that in most parts of the world. it's like some american who grew up in the 70s is talking to you about picking up hot babes or something.

here's something that was going on when I was growing up and in middleschool in eastern europe.
there was a custom of going up to a girl with a gift or something and saying what roughly translates to "i would like to ask for your friendship/affection." when you had an interest in her, then from there you would slowly progress to a relationship if she liked you.

HOWEVER.... HOWEVER... you already had girls from that era going NUCLEAR on this old custom, and saying that they can't stand it and that it's creepy and wrong. that they hate flowers and gifts, etc, and the custom was already dying out when I was in like 5th to 6th grade and on its last legs at best in urban areas.

and guess what, what a little coincidence, that the girls didn't have any replacement for this ritual, and didn't WANT a replacement.
yes, that's right, they wanted NO CONVENTION AT ALL for being approached, because they were not supposed to be approached, they wanted things to develop "organically".
that is either they gave IOIs to a guy FIRST and he approached SECOND, or they met each other at the same degenerate alcohol and

smoking party (yes they did that in middleschool and highschool JFL. wake up redditors, and smell the ashes)

i don't understand why everyone acts as if you are supposed to ignore every single factor around you, and just harrass girls like you're on a beach in Miami in the 70s.
most iois are cope by normies ngl

i legitimately got told i looked like an aborted fetus by my oneitis lol. i dont need rejections to know im sub 5

that is either they gave IOIs to a guy FIRST and he approached SECOND, or they met each other at the same degenerate alcohol and smoking party (yes they did that in middleschool and highschool JFL. wake up redditors, and smell the ashes)

Its pretty much oveeeeer

Last edited:
it's actually amazing that i still remember these things, because they were definitely inflection points in history and i was there to see them, the moments when women started switching direction en-masse into becoming whores, sometimes having to behave aggressively in order to make sure that they get their way and the changes happen like they want them to.
Angry little femicunts at the rotten core!
The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

When women are attracted to you, you know. I don't care how autistic or whatever you are.