Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don’t know what it feels like to get mogged until you’re the weight of a middle schooler as a grown man

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You don’t know what getting mogged is like I get mogged every time I go outside at this weight I’m not even I’m an alien at this weight nobody takes me seriously because I have the frame of a holocaust survivor do you know how damaging it is getting weight mogged by 5’2 women and middle schoolers that’s the most demoralizing thing ever I’d sacrifice half my family to be 160lbs I’d look like a real man at that weight and not like I survived the holocaust

Then eat. Stop being stubborn. You have a good starting base "lean" to start bodybuilding.

Then eat. Stop being stubborn. You have a good starting base "lean" to start bodybuilding.
I do eat and I’m still a frail framlet I should be at least 160-170lbs by now if a 5’2 woman can be 150 pounds why can’t I be 160lbs when I’m a man that’s taller than 5’2

I do eat and I’m still a frail framlet I should be at least 160-170lbs by now if a 5’2 woman can be 150 pounds why can’t I be 160lbs when I’m a man that’s taller than 5’2
You dont eat enough. You are just maintaining. Try eating more than you usually do.

who on earth complains about being skinny? nigga its not that hard to put on some weight

THEN YOU DON'T FUCKING EAT ENOUGH BIIIIITCHHHHHHH

You dont eat enough. You are just maintaining. Try eating more than you usually do.
I eat as much if not more than my younger sister who weights more than me and I’m still underweight she’s the weight that I should be and I’m the weight that she should be

I eat as much if not more than my younger sister who weights more than me and I’m still underweight she’s the weight that I should be and I’m the weight that she should be
How much do you eat a day?

You don’t know what getting mogged is like I get mogged every time I go outside at this weight I’m not even I’m an alien at this weight nobody takes me seriously because I have the frame of a holocaust survivor do you know how damaging it is getting weight mogged by 5’2 women and middle schoolers that’s the most demoralizing thing ever I’d sacrifice half my family to be 160lbs I’d look like a real man at that weight and not like I survived the holocaust
I'm probably around 160lbs rn, it's overrated man I constantly try to cut to be leaner, for instance in HS I was 125lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back