Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever feel like you deserve nothing?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Do you guys get this feeling? I have it a lot that I just be feeling so inferior then every that I don't even think that I deserve things like

-Love
-Respect
-Friends
-loving family

It just fees like I deserve to be treated like the subhuman that I am.

I don’t deserve bad treatment.

I deserve nothing because i'm a 5'5'' ethnic

I deserve albinism and gigantism after facing injustices from being a short ethnic. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Yep.
Every time I ask myself "what reasons do you have to think so?/What would change your mind?" I go through my memories, I go analyze myself from different viewpoints and come to the same conclusion leaving me with this exact feeeling.

Why was I bullied?
Why did I have to be born an incel?
Why didn't God and Satan (or any being) answer me when I offered myself many times in prayer? If a being or beings as such exist and do respond to people, and my tries didn't do the trick, doesn't this erve as an argument that I am in fact worthless?
Why couldn't I be born intelligent enough to study math? The only fulfiling subject where you know for certain what is true and what isn't...
Why couldn't my mother abort me?
Why do people assume things about me that are simply not true?
Why does everything I do not matter or no matter how hard I try my highest potential is the equiwelant of 70% of what is expected and judged as good?

Why does nobody understand me :fuk:
Failures are suppoused not to be repeated, and as an genetically inferior man, I am one --> I should have not been born, same way a failure should have not been commited. Its an undeniable logical argument in context of the evolution. Since I am, then at least I can be "put to use" as anything that didn't reach its expectations, I'm just a tool in the eyes of society

No never. I deserve sex with 16 year old virgin gigastacy

I feel like that all the time

Yep.
Every time I ask myself "what reasons do you have to think so?/What would change your mind?" I go through my memories, I go analyze myself from different viewpoints and come to the same conclusion leaving me with this exact feeeling.

Why was I bullied?
Why did I have to be born an incel?
Why didn't God and Satan (or any being) answer me when I offered myself many times in prayer? If a being or beings as such exist and do respond to people, and my tries didn't do the trick, doesn't this erve as an argument that I am in fact worthless?
Why couldn't I be born intelligent enough to study math? The only fulfiling subject where you know for certain what is true and what isn't...
Why couldn't my mother abort me?
Why do people assume things about me that are simply not true?
Why does everything I do not matter or no matter how hard I try my highest potential is the equiwelant of 70% of what is expected and judged as good?

Why does nobody understand me :fuk:
Failures are suppoused not to be repeated, and as an genetically inferior man, I am one --> I should have not been born, same way a failure should have not been commited. Its an undeniable logical argument in context of the evolution. Since I am, then at least I can be "put to use" as anything that didn't reach its expectations, I'm just a tool in the eyes of society
Welcome brocel,we understand you:feelsaww::fuk:

All the time,I feel worthless,inferior and suicidal:feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't know if I deserve it, but from my individualistic philosophical point of view, yes, the only thing that matters is me

Do you guys get this feeling? I have it a lot that I just be feeling so inferior then every that I don't even think that I deserve things like

-Love
-Respect
-Friends
-loving family

It just fees like I deserve to be treated like the subhuman that I am.
For some reason i feel like no one deserved that shit, but it still happens and it Sucks.
You see everyone with their stupid Friends and their stupid girlfriend and you wonder "why does he is more worthy of having that, what value does he have, like wtf" and then You realize that is not that he's worth a lot, simply you're worth next to nothing.
And to be honest that is a feeling You never get Used to
:cryfeels:

No, I deserve pussy and reparations for the years ive been forced to endure without pussy

I don't feel anything but resentment and hate towards scumciety and ''people''

No. I deserve everything, for all the bullshit this world has put me through, just for the way I was born. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yes it is called depression