Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You excited for GTA VI or Just Meh?

Are you?

• Super excited

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters
Just another symbol on how anything remotely decent is getting cucked to oblivion in clown world. Fuck that kiked shit.

Just another symbol on how anything remotely decent is getting cucked to oblivion in clown world. Fuck that kiked shit.
Ive heard rumors i can choose whether to play as a foid or the other guy, There is one male and one female in the trailer.
Hopefully i can play as the dude and hopefully the story wont be as woke as we think.

Uhh not really I mean isn’t it dropping like what 3 years from on.

Also, it’ll probably be garbo.

Also, it’ll probably be garbo.
Im having heaps of fun with ARMA 3 editor and mods, I can literally make my own GTA with all the addons and civillians i installed

Ive heard rumors i can choose whether to play as a foid or the other guy, There is one male and one female in the trailer.
"the story is expected to follow criminal duo Lucia and her male partner"

Even if you play as "her male partner", tell me you don't feel the cucked vibes.

It's going to be just about another shtrang empahward brown gal life.

"the story is expected to follow criminal duo Lucia and her male partner"

Even if you play as "her male partner", tell me you don't feel the cucked vibes
I havent played it yet so i would not know.

I remember losing my mind over GTA V and pre-ordering it
Now i can't give a fuck less about it boyo :cryfeels:

Anedohnia has made me unable to find excitement in anything. My computer is also to shitty to run it.

Anedohnia has made me unable to find excitement in anything. My computer is also to shitty to run it.
Specs? I might be able to help you out.

I played demanding games on even the shittiest of laptops aslong as it has a GPU with around 2 gb

I’ll wait and see. It could be good but I’m pretty sure the team that made gta 5 and rdr 2 is long gone.

Bro even GTA 5 online turned to shit. I’m not even gonna buy this game why would I wanna play as a young couple

Bro even GTA 5 online turned to shit. I’m not even gonna buy this game why would I wanna play as a young couple
I know the reason, Its that damn speeder bike that can fly, Like how the fuck do i shoot it down, Everywhere i go its behind me.

I know the reason, Its that damn speeder bike that can fly, Like how the fuck do i shoot it down, Everywhere i go its behind me.
I know there’s vehicles that can’t be tracked by the rockets but those bikes are used by griefers

I know there’s vehicles that can’t be tracked by the rockets but those bikes are used by griefers
I recently noticed my helicopters cant lock onto players anymore, I used to be able to fly with a plane or heli and just nuke the shit out of them

Don’t really care, just another goy program to release men’s ambition in a video game instead of real life and eat goyslop.

rockstar has gone woke now, it ain't edgy enough. as it used to be, gta 6 features a female main character and her cuck. i would rather beat my meat to chainsawing a dumb gta sa hoe than playing as a female protagonist

I remember losing my mind over GTA V and pre-ordering it
Now i can't give a fuck less about it boyo :cryfeels:
Shutup You mog me for playing gta eggking. If I played gta I would’ve YouTube gaming maxxed back in the day and have had giga status.

iam but iam not like that soy retard in this video

Not the kind of game I usually play