Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You faggots can't rate for shit.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
"Brad Pitt is framecel"
"Twinks are incel, girls would fuck me over them."

I don't find men very attractive. It's a character flaw, I admit.

its a form of cope

Despite being straight I think I have a good eye for looks in general. A lot of these guys are white and have a skewed taste for women and weird eye for judging dudes, which is fine because if you're straight it shouldn't matter. Anyway this sub has become something entirely different with all these 'rate me/him' and lookism type threads. The only guys that post pics are attention seekers, dumb for doing so, and more than likely suffer one or more forms of mental illness. Why would you want your identity tied to a website like this? They're only seeking validation and there's no shortage of weirdos here that'll give it to them.

Most dudes are from the US and Europe so seeing genetically superior men in the street is more common for them. I live in south america so I see deformed brown ugly dudes everyday. Your average 6/10 19yo white neighbor is a god 9/10 here.

I lol at the dudes on here arguing about female facial aesthetics, females are the only ones in which beauty does lie in the eye's of the beholder besides the really obvious UGLY ones, you're 6/10 is someone elses 9/10

jagged0 said:
"Brad Pitt is framecel"
"Twinks are incel, girls would fuck me over them."

I agree, for some fucking reason nobody here thinks knajjd is an autistic fakecel, they underestimate pretty boy looks wayyyyyyyy to much. But saying brad pitt is a framecel is HEAVY cope

Brad Pitt is one of the most attractive men in this word, wtf?

Nautica1983 said:
I lol at the dudes on here arguing about female facial aesthetics, females are the only ones in which beauty does lie in the eye's of the beholder besides the really obvious UGLY ones, you're 6/10 is someone elses 9/10

Not only that. Some people here seem to believe same standards apply to men and women when rating. They state things such as that height and jaw matters as much to me ans to women.

kodoku said:
Most dudes are from the US and Europe so seeing genetically superior  men in the street is more common for them. I live in south america so I see deformed brown ugly dudes everyday. Your average 6/10 19yo white neighbor is a god 9/10 here.

i wish this was also vice versa

Nautica1983 said:

i wish this was vice versa

kodoku said:
Most dudes are from the US and Europe so seeing genetically superior  men in the street is more common for them. I live in south america so I see deformed brown ugly dudes everyday. Your average 6/10 19yo white neighbor is a god 9/10 here.

Where in SA? Would I have latina pussy thrown at me if move? I'm autistic and ugly but hey I'm white.

Valinor said:
Where in SA? Would I have latina pussy thrown at me if move? I'm autistic and ugly but hey I'm white.
Anywhere, from mexico to Argentina. As long as youre pure European you could probably get laid 24/7.

If you're le 56% American white face, then no.

fagotonabike said:
Anywhere, from mexico to Argentina. As long as youre pure European you could probably get laid 24/7.

I mean I'm pure European I just have some Spanish mixed in with German so I have shit brown hair with reddish streaks and hazel eyes. Thanks for crushing my dreams. We were put here to suffer.

Valinor said:
fagotonabike said:
I mean I'm pure European I just have some Spanish mixed in with German so I have shit brown hair with reddish streaks and hazel eyes. Thanks for crushing my dreams.
If youre white an tall (like 6 feet) you can still slay in South America.

Would be better if you had green/blue eyes and blond hair, because then youre a literal god there.

Nautica1983 said:

agree

no sense discussing the aesthetics of any 5+ female or nerdic males

fagotonabike said:
If youre white an tall (like 6 feet) you can still slay in South America.

Would be better if you had green/blue eyes and blond hair, because then youre a literal god there.

IF MY WHORE MOM DIDN'T BREED WITH A DIRTY SPANIARD I WOULD'VE BEEN A GOD BECAUSE SHE HAS BLONDE HAIR AND BLUE EYES FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Here's a 4/10

Sexy-Matt-Bomer-Pictures.jpg

Just lol, some incels here rated miroslav a 6.5

Delusional copers who can't rate for shit

Valinor said:

Here it's Frame and height > everything