Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You get to be Godzilla for one day. Which version is it and why? What cities, towns, countries are you destroying and why?

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I would wanna be Heisei Godzilla and the cities I would destroy would be the ones that the most feminism, wokeness, SJWs and MeToo attention whores come out of.

I would obliterate my hometown. Theres nothing redeemable about it.

I would wipe out curryland.

Either Tel Aviv or Washington D.C.

Jerusalem and Nashville, Tennessee

I would be the Godzilla vs Kong version and I would destroy the so called Tel-Aviv

I'm destroying the twin towers.
Today is literally 9/11

There was this Godzilla game I played as a kid and one of the monsters in it was a Godzilla but he was bigger and had glowing crystals on his back or something. I can't remember what the game was called but I remember that fucker was OP and I think he was the final boss of the story mode.

Anyways if I'm not schizo and that was an actual monster in the game then I would be that one and of course, my target would be Tel Aviv.

Oh I think it was space Godzilla from Godzilla unleashed

Last edited: