Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys are awesome

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I just wanted thanks you people to making me a part of this community.ı love to being here with you guys even though blackpill hard for me to swallow. Even though ı cant get women cuz ı'm a ugly shit i love you guys share same feelings with me. I'm on internet since childhood and this community most caring one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site will make you wise, and prevent you from making a fool of yourself. Things can sometimes get a bit tough on here. As time goes by you'll adjust and gain more knowledge.

Smart people live and learn!

This site will make you wise, and prevent you from making a fool of yourself. Things can sometimes get a bit tough on here. As time goes by you'll adjust and gain more knowledge.

Smart people live and learn!
Unknown

This site is literally the only uncucked place on the internet. Anywhere else, even in conservative or redpilled spaces, as soon as you start talking about how femoids deserve hate, you get shut down by white knights.

Shit, I once got a 24 hour ban from /r/the_donald for harassing a gamer girl and telling her to fuck off and die.

I love you too brother in the lord

Lifefuel. Be sure to spend time on different sites though, take time off etc. Blackpill and such can be brutal

yep. its good knowing that you can at least share your thoughts and opinions somewhere

id probably have roped if not for this forum

Atleast we can LDAR together in peace :feelsautistic::feelscry:

This is where I belong

This site is literally the only uncucked place on the internet. Anywhere else, even in conservative or redpilled spaces, as soon as you start talking about how femoids deserve hate, you get shut down by white knights.
There are plenty of other places. You just don't talk about them in normie infected sites. I