Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You guys eat just bread?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
I do,
I take a bun or a slice of bread of any type and it eat alone while watching something. I'm deadly afraid of diabetes but I would never concede to leaving breads behind.

I used to have this poor dinner time where I'd take some bread, smear it with butter then I would add spices like curry, paprika, coriander, salt, oregano etc. and maybe if I had the money I would lay one slice of Gouda cheese on top of it.

And when its all golden and not just done like in most cases (squishy, without a crunch and pale) then its a godly flavour. Fuck the fact the crumbs get everwhere.

I really like pastry as well. Especially when its stuffed with jam or marmelade.

Last edited:
yeah it’s good. it makes me feel like a medieval peasant though

Yes. Good food is meant to be enjoyed.

I like mine toasted and with butter.

I do not eat bread or gluten other then the occasional oats. This reduces facial bloat

I used to do it before going school I wake up at the last minute get dressed just eat bread and go school

I eat mangoes for snacks like a typical curry

I read somewhere that before battle Roman soldiers would eat bread and cheese to give them strength.

i used to hate bread but now i think its awesome

I do,
I take a bun or a slice of bread of any type and it eat alone while watching something. I'm deadly afraid of diabetes but I would never concede to leaving breads behind.

I used to have this poor dinner time where I'd take some bread, smear it with butter then I would add spices like curry, paprika, coriander, salt, oregano etc. and maybe if I had the money I would lay one slice of Gouda cheese on top of it.

And when its all golden and not just done like in most cases (squishy, without a crunch and pale) then its a godly flavour. Fuck the fact the crumbs get everwhere.

I really like pastry as well. Especially when its stuffed with jam or marmelade.
I just laid so many slices of cheese ontop of my bread rn i lost count, Added paprikas oreganos, Hmm what other peppers do i have? HMM i added some delicious sandwitch spice and goddamn was it good

Bread is my favorite food

I eat anything thats edible