Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys like sluts or no?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
I love sluts for cooming and sex of course. I just hate that I can't control them and have them for myself. Foids should be my sex slaves.

Last edited:
I don't like any type of woman

All evil

I would if they'd be slut for me.

honour killings of all sluts inshallah

I hate sluts they are the type of woman I hate the most I like good girls I would like to marry and have children with a pure woman without evil but that will never happen :feelscry:

I hate sluts they are the type of woman I hate the most I like good girls I would like to marry and have children with a pure woman without evil but that will never happen :feelscry:
Brutal. Every woman is a slut to some degree in today's world

If I like sluts?

Yes, I love @Massimo The Lonecel

They're sluts just not for you. I feel like I have no energy to even hate a slut if she was fucking a chad next to me

I love sluts for cooming and sex of course. I just hate that I can't control them and have them for myself. Foids should be my sex slaves.
i think is ancobligation for every male no earth

YES, this is exactly what I think. Anyone who thinks women need to be virgins just for YOU are delusional. Its more realistic to drive the world into total degeneracy, because Chad's sloppy thirds are the best we can hope for, as sad and as cucked as that sounds.

Im not saying to marry or simp for these hoes, but the more hoes, the merrier

I hate them. They're Chad only and unclean. Virgin women are better.

Yes. but "todas putas menos conmigo"