Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You have to be a psychopath to get a girlfriend, nowadays.

• Thread starter Better Off Alone
  • Start date
Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
With how many people there are today, living in concentrated areas, normie men must have to be so meticulous and cunning, planning every single minute detail of every interaction to obtain a gf.

You have to butt in, whenever you see her engaged in a conversation taking too much interest.

You have to observe her daily ritual and plan around or through it.

You have to try and keep her away from the other million dudes in town who would fuck her.

It's fucking insane, it's a race that is hardly worth the finish line, I mean for fuck's sake getting a girlfriend is rocket science today. And surprise surprise... if and when you finally make it to that moment, when it's you and her and you lock lips, you're kissing the dick of 50+ Chads, if she's older than 21.

I spent about 2/3rds of my life locked on a screen, but by the time I finally came out into the real world, I quickly learned it's a venture not worth the journey, sorry dad, I just can't make it here. i'm not of this world, i'm not going to participate.

normie men must have to be so meticulous and cunning, planning every single minute detail of every interaction to obtain a gf.
No, that's not how it works for normies.
For normies, these things come naturally, they barely have to put effort into it.
It's only autistic genetic deadend trash like us who has to devise a 10 step self improvement plan and think everything through just to be able to have small talk with people.

That is as lot of why I live for God because women are such a lost cause!

I agree, but I think neurotypical normies learn to incorporate all of that into their behavior subconsciously, usually while in their teens.

For normies, these things come naturally, they barely have to put effort into it.
It's only autistic genetic deadend trash like us who has to devise a 10 step self improvement plan and think everything through just to be able to have small talk with people.
Sadly true.

OP is projecting. As long as a normie can socialcirclemaxx they have access to average to slightly below average looking foids for a price.

With how many people there are today, living in concentrated areas, normie men must have to be so meticulous and cunning, planning every single minute detail of every interaction to obtain a gf.

You have to butt in, whenever you see her engaged in a conversation taking too much interest.

You have to observe her daily ritual and plan around or through it.

You have to try and keep her away from the other million dudes in town who would fuck her.

It's fucking insane, it's a race that is hardly worth the finish line, I mean for fuck's sake getting a girlfriend is rocket science today. And surprise surprise... if and when you finally make it to that moment, when it's you and her and you lock lips, you're kissing the dick of 50+ Chads, if she's older than 21.

I spent about 2/3rds of my life locked on a screen, but by the time I finally came out into the real world, I quickly learned it's a venture not worth the journey, sorry dad, I just can't make it here. i'm not of this world, i'm not going to participate.
Stop coping, most men have no problem getting a gf. What you just described is what an incel should do but I do agree that if you kiss a femgroids, you’re kissing 50+ men’s dicks

There's no point in trying I've already given up.

Just older than 21? People are doing it at age 13.

Just older than 21? People are doing it at age 13.
I'd say most (foids) lose their virginity at around 11-13, some late at 14, by the end of high school they fuck bout 5 guys at least, by college age, 50, hands down.

Most Normies are Bootlickers or in Betabux Positions . So dont feel to bad about it .

Only in the Teen / Highschool Era , Relationshits might be legit Ascension " .