Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You have to be cautious being white & wearing a beanie

Hapalattocel

Hapalattocel

GO GO GADGET KAMEHAME CHEEK BUSTER JUTSU!
-
If you are white & wear a beanie you look like a French faggot & your SMV score diverts into 2 SMV's. Your first SMV -3 points. The other SMV is determined by how heterosexual your looks are & will automatically turn -2/10.

If you are white & wear a beanie you look like a French faggot & your SMV score diverts into 2 SMV's. Your first SMV -3 points. The other SMV is determined by how heterosexual your looks are & will automatically turn -2/10.
Is this a message to all doomers incel or not?

Is this a message to all doomers incel or not?

Well if you have a full beard it's okay. And yes, this is a PSA from Chavo Manson.

Well if you have a full beard it's okay. And yes, this is a PSA from Chavo Manson.
I have a beard that covers my lower third, I have an agressive overbite too

This thread is stupid! Its mocking incel doomers we are NOT faggots!

This thread is stupid! Its mocking incel doomers we are NOT faggots!

You need to overstand the mathematics. It all adds up to white - beard + beanie = faggot
But
White + beard + beanie = cold weather adaptation

You need to overstand the mathematics. It all adds up to white - beard + beanie = faggot
But
White + beard + beanie = cold weather adaptation
Bruh, Its a wear for winther, Shut!

3g5hqc 2490001523

Cope wearing beanie = higher SMV for whites

I'm Norwood 5 so yes I'm gonna wear a fucking beanie in winter (full beard at least though).

You have to be cautious being white, some noodlewhore might accidentally fall onto your dick.

I look like a lumberjack or Taliban member when my beard is grown out and I wear a black beanie

autistcel trait:
you had to look up what beanie means

In America it turns you into thug maxxed white trash

And never wear a Fedora