Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to be pretty mentally sick to be well adjusted to this society

Based Network

Based Network

Recruit
★★★
Water post but i felt the need to express this.

water but true

A sociopath to be precise.
Vehemently vulnerable to every kind of narcissism, and punching down their fellow neighbor, in spite for self-elevation, at the expense of someone´s Detriment.

This is Hell, the Utopia of r-selection.

Vehemently vulnerable to every kind of narcissism, and punching down their fellow neighbor, in spite for self-elevation, at the expense of someone´s Detriment.

More like psychopaths. Psychopaths are better at masking and can be very manipulative and convincing. Sociopaths are more likely to be unstable and land in jail

Extroversion is a measure of brain damage

i like to be a random asshole to people I see as more privileged than me, but i still feel empathy for people that have it shittier than me, like homeless people.

krishnamurtipilled