Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have to marry her and live with her for rest of your life. Would you?

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
The foid on left. Your only chance at pussy ever. SHE WILL NOT GET PRETTIER.
iu

@AsakuraHao @NorthernWind

Last edited:
@Epedaphic @ElTruecel

Not bad at all, since she is my only choice I'll take it

Also you can make her lose weight if she's into sports

no she will not get any better. only worse
Well anything is better than nothing, also you just added " she will get worse" so I'm not adding that into this case

A hollow point is a lot slimmer than that beast.

We're looksmatched so yes, I'd date her.

Looks fine enough to me. Yes, she is fat, but otherwise looks fine. As long as she isn't so fat my small dick has problems entering her vag, I would take her.

Is she over 18?

She wouldn’t look bad if she were a normal weight tbh.

are you sure? she looks very fat. a man would need to be 300 plus pounds to be her looksmatch.
I meant if she wasn't obese she'd be on my looksmatch. But yeah, since she's obese she's definitely below me.

Looks fine enough to me. Yes, she is fat, but otherwise looks fine. As long as she isn't so fat my small dick has problems entering her vag, I would take her.
she looks like taller than average. do you think her strong man like hands would break you? if you are a thin man you should not be with fat ogre pigs.

she looks like taller than average. do you think her strong man like hands would break you? if you are a thin man you should not be with fat ogre pigs.
I'm overweight myself. Not sure how tall she is. If she is of a similar size as me, I guess it would be fine.

She looks fine, put her in a sundress and she would be a cute wife. Sure I would.

She looks fine, put her in a sundress and she would be a cute wife. Sure I would.
I want a submissive tradwife who wears sundresses :feelsdevil: