Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You messed with people and oppressed them enough, normies.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I really do not get the normie mind, is it unable to comprehend facts?

Had I been a normie then i would SHIVER just thinking about what the incels might have up their sleeves after literal thousands if not tens of thousands of years of oppression and torture.

Indeed the fury of the incel male has a long time been unmeasured by the gauge, as it simply couldn't keep up. The rage has built up for a very long amount of time.

Now females and male normies, I know you probably are shivering trying to negotiate a deal with the incel male. But luckily theres a solution.

For every female that reads this I recommend to have sex with AT LEAST ten incel males, and spread the gospel to your female friends.

For the male normies and Chads, here's what you should do, if you have an incel friend, by all means, give up your girlfriends vagina to him for a while and let him enjoy the beauties of life, after all, it ain't fun if the homies can't have none.

That is all

Have a good day.

They don't think we're capable

They'd never do that, females would rather kill themselves than have anything to do with us.

Everything the normie does is damage control to pacify the people he abused and avoid paying for his crimes of social exclusion

Everything the normie does is damage control to pacify the people he abused and avoid paying for his crimes of social exclusion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back