Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy YOU NEED SOCIAL SKILLS AND DAH BODY LANGUAGE INKWELL!!!!

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★
Screenshot 20240319 122454 X

No comment whatsoever......

"JuSt Be cOnFiDeNT"most bluepilled shit i ever heard
:soy:

Brutal autismpill

If you're a literal criminal but you're handsome, foids will suck your dick instantly.

Never believe what women say, always look at they do.

If you're a literal criminal but you're handsome, foids will suck your dick instantly.

Ugly criminal = death sentence Chad criminal = "he's innocent":foidSoy:

Positive reinforcement predicts that men treated nicely end up more confident and sociable than men treated badly. Where does he think insecurity comes from? Sure, a handsome man can be more introverted by nature because personality is also influenced by genes. However, most introverts or "weirdos" out there are just social outcasts, those who got swept under the rug by a very judgmental society.

The halo effect is a bitch....

Positive reinforcement predicts that men treated nicely end up more confident and sociable than men treated badly. Where does he think insecurity comes from? Sure, a handsome man can be more introverted by nature because personality is also influenced by genes. However, most introverts or "weirdos" out there are just social outcasts, those who got swept under the rug by a very judgmental society.
Which only reinforces BP.....

remember, if someone actually brings up confidence, you are dealing with someone genuinely retarded.
This is whERe the hivemind normie theory starts :feelshehe:

you need one thing: looks

muh bodylanguage, muh smoothness, muh rizz, are all just crutches used by losers to compensate for their lack of looks

you need one thing: looks

muh bodylanguage, muh smoothness, muh rizz, are all just crutches used by losers to compensate for their lack of looks
NTpill as true and brutal as it is, its only applicable to non chads.

What an idiot, that guy deserve to marry a woman, discover her cheating him in a gang bang with 10 black bodybuilders, and loose his house, money, car and clothes in the divorce.

100% true

Thank to Jeremy Meeks for being the ultimate proof of this.

And to go more far into this, i watched a lot of documentary of prison in France, they are in prison, they are criminal, some of theme are murderer and women still wanna fuck with them...They are not even good looking, but it's weird how women love criminals, what the fuck is wrong with foids ?

Just got a call from a recruiter which was just him berating me for stuttering and blanking on his questions from anxiety genuinely gonna fucking kill myself

I have literally fainted from social anxiety before its bad

100% true

Thank to Jeremy Meeks for being the ultimate proof of this.

And to go more far into this, i watched a lot of documentary of prison in France, they are in prison, they are criminal, some of theme are murderer and women still wanna fuck with them...They are not even good looking, but it's weird how women love criminals, what the fuck is wrong with foids ?
They're interested by bad boys, even more if they're attractive