Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You notice how people become less and less nice as you get older ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The older you get the less friendly and patient people are especially as a man when you’re 18 people are much more friendly compared to when you’re 22 when you’re 26 people are less nice and compassionate compared to when you were 22 because expectations get higher and higher with each passing year you as an adult and if you don’t meet up these expectations then society will think very poorly of you they won’t even treat you with respect if you’re 30 years old still living in an apartment with no career or job paying at least 50K a year you’re a loser in society’s eyes if you’re 23 with no college degree then you’re on the path to failure

stop living up to soyceity expectations ngl

I dont notice shit outside of my monitor

Don't expect kindness or compassion from anyone. I go into every human interaction assuming that the other person is an asshole. Usually I'm right.

I don't know since most people ignore me. And I've looked like a "creep" since I was 15 anyway.

Society can suck my disgusting and soured vinegar flavored balls, dude.
Very based.

Who cares about expectations just get a partner

The older you get the less friendly and patient people are especially as a man when you’re 18 people are much more friendly compared to when you’re 22 when you’re 26 people are less nice and compassionate compared to when you were 22 because expectations get higher and higher with each passing year you as an adult and if you don’t meet up these expectations then society will think very poorly of you they won’t even treat you with respect if you’re 30 years old still living in an apartment with no career or job paying at least 50K a year you’re a loser in society’s eyes if you’re 23 with no college degree then you’re on the path to failure
while you are right about most of these, i think itd be better if you just ignore society in general.

Yes. By age of 16 I stopped to be praised my inteligence. I never was clever but I stopped to receive those compliments.

Now I am much older and I my aging alongside my uglyness and knowledge in blackpill makes me see how foids try to avoid me in every way. When I run at sidewalk, at job etc.

This might be because you're getting uglier as you age. I tend to meet both friendly and unfriendly people and I would guess that this has more to do with geography than anything. That is, in some areas I basically mostly meet unfriendly people and in some areas I tend to mostly meet friendly people.

people are meanest when you are in your 20s, which makes no sense, yet perfect sense. It's not that people are that much nicer past your 30s, but there's no extremes

I guess it might be otherwise. Old fucks like to belittle younger so when you are older you might be more respected in some cases than when you were 20 yo

I guess it might be otherwise. Old fucks like to belittle younger so when you are older you might be more respected in some cases than when you were 20 yo
They also expect more outta you if you’re NEET at 30 years old the back lash is gonna be a lot worse than if you were NEET at 20 years old

They also expect more outta you if you’re NEET at 30 years old the back lash is gonna be a lot worse than if you were NEET at 20 years old
are you a NEET?

fuck teens (16+)

I agree, Im 30 and neet.
What you wrote is true: as 30 yo looser you are treat bad by everyone.

Well as 30 years old I dont want to belittle younger its just that younger people tend to be more naive. When I was 20 I would never thought of myself as naive and I would laugh at older people. When Im 30 I know I was naive as fuck.
On media you will hear story how everyone told that particular guy that his plan wont work and that he is naive, but in his case it did work and old people were wrong. The point is there is million other cases where older people were right.
Being older usually means more life experience and its usually correct. 40 years old economist is not saying 24 years old engineer that he made mistakes in projects since he dont fucking know it, its other 40 years old engineer that says there are mistakes.

I agree, Im 30 and neet.

Well as 30 years old I dont want to belittle younger its just that younger people tend to be more naive. When I was 20 I would never thought of myself as naive and I would laugh at older people. When Im 30 I know I was naive as fuck.
On media you will hear story how everyone told that particular guy that his plan wont work and that he is naive, but in his case it did work and old people were wrong. The point is there is million other cases where older people were right.
Being older usually means more life experience and its usually correct. 40 years old economist is not saying 24 years old engineer that he made mistakes in projects since he dont fucking know it, its other 40 years old engineer that says there are mistakes.
Of course, normies above 30 yo are much more intelligent than me. They know so much more than me they procreate, believe in delusions of others and their own, are social imbecils. How do I know? Tomorrow I go to female clerk who works for a court. She will tell me lots of bluepill shit and will shame me for not takin part in this society. I am stupid 23 fuck and she is 300 IQ, has mystical LIFE EXPERIENCE and so on. What about I put bullet in her head? Then she will be dead and I can give two fucks about someones bragging about fake mature stuff to control me

I agree, Im 30 and neet.

Old fuck are so fuckin intelligent and know shit they are so right, every of them thinks making kids is good and mankind must go on. Stop that bullshit.

I am 23 yo, when I was 10, 12, 15, 18 etc. was told same shit. The older I am I see normies around being ALWAYS fuckin wrong

Besides that YOU ARE ON THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THOSE OLDER FUCKS WERE LYING TO YOU AND THEMSELVES

Of course, normies above 30 yo are much more intelligent than me. They know so much more than me they procreate, believe in delusions of others and their own, are social imbecils. How do I know? Tomorrow I go to female clerk who works for a court. She will tell me lots of bluepill shit and will shame me for not takin part in this society. I am stupid 23 fuck and she is 300 IQ, has mystical LIFE EXPERIENCE and so on. What about I put bullet in her head? Then she will be dead and I can give two fucks about someones bragging about fake mature stuff to control me
You were naive about what? What I see is everybody try to fuck me over and I ain't got nobody holding my back. I am easy target. I am so naive as fuck. I should go listen to normies more to destroy my life even further BECAUSE THEY KNOW BETTER... yeah and my family has T-34 in their garage @Mecoja @Sneir @yez I hate all older people who think age has anything to do with fuckin shit like that. All the fuckin animals except humans doesn't fuckin do this shit

Last edited:
Besides that YOU ARE ON THIS WEBSITE CAUSE THOSE OLDER FUCKS WERE LYING TO YOU AND THEMSELVES
All I had is my mother and she knows that she knows shit, so I never had older people giving me advice.

Only applies to men. The instant you transition from being seen as a child to being seen as an adult male, it's over unless you are genetically select. This happens much earlier in life for trucels.

Opposite for me. People were mean to me when I was a kid. Once I become an adult, other men start respecting me in the workplace. However, women are the same as ever. They are arrogant and condescending and they think they are so smart

Don't expect kindness or compassion from anyone. I go into every human interaction assuming that the other person is an asshole. Usually I'm right.
Very rational attidue

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back