Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You really need a Chad friend

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If you don’t already have a Chad friend go get yourself one. That way you can go to his house and he can show off the he has a house while you don’t, and he will kiss his wife and kid in front of you to remind you that you don’t have those either. Then he will brag about how much money he makes when you make half. And that’s just one weekend lol. :feelsokman:

Sucks that this shit happened to you. I hang out with other losers, I hate getting lifemogged enough my my own family.
Then he will brag about how much money he makes when you make half.
Mogs me for having a job. I'm gonna have to studycel in college so I can somewhat enjoy life. Since I'm an incel no girls, no parties, and no meaningful relationships. I'm literally just gonna have to read textbooks.

Fortunately both of my Chad friends live paycheck to paycheck and I likely own more games and related goodies than probably both of them combined.:feelscomfy:

I purposefully have a small friend group now so I never feel jealousy :fuk:

Need an inkwell friends irl. :feelstrash:

Lol so I could fade in the background like an insignificant part of the environment, no thanks lol.

Sounds cucked