Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You think he's happy?

she's definitely on some jewish pills

I saw this earlier :feelshaha: giga life fuel whitepill material

Better incel than cuck

inb4 cuck gets imprisoned for false rape accusation and subsequently blacked

Modern non chad has to put up with million shits to be in the relationship with a spoiled broken bitch. He probably wanted to jump from the plane after her tantrums.

Women are like little autistic children. She’s unhappy because Giga-Chad broke her heart 5 years ago and now she is taking it out on him and all other men there while thinking it’s cute and shit while it’s actually gross behavior and I would cut her head off and throw it into the trash if it was legal

Did not watch

Screenshot 20220616 153451 Chrome

Even the airport security guys are filming it for the lulz :lul:

Women are like little autistic children. She’s unhappy because Giga-Chad broke her heart 5 years ago and now she is taking it out on him and all other men there while thinking it’s cute and shit while it’s actually gross behavior and I would cut her head off and throw it into the trash if it was legal
Autistic people don’t deserve to be compared to those parasites.

What a entitled whore:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Time to listen to some shit

Patrick bateman american psycho

of course, it's a tallish white guy :feelswhat: