Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You think you really want to kill yourself?

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
Swim out into the ocean or in a deep lake and go underwater until you run out of breath. Watch how fast you start fighting to survive.

Sure everyone has thought of it sometimes but thats all it is, just thoughts. If you wanted to do it, you could do it right now. We just want something unobtainable, to be normal. It hurts a lot, that is all.

I wish I Wasn’t born

@sneed (not chuck) you should try just swim out into the ocean theory
youll realize what im trying to say

I am nigga I can't swim.
even better. you can just use the deep end of a pool then and watch how you change your mind the second you run out of breath. then there will be a hot toilet lifeguard to come save you :feelskek:

@SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

no. the life should to be enjoyed althought i become to an mad, but im secure that i would fuck sexually abuse to a stacy.

no. the life should to be enjoyed althought i become to an mad, but im secure that i would fuck sexually abuse to a stacy.
what is your first language? youll get there with english in time

Drowning is a shit tier way to die, a shotgun blast to the head is quicker and less induces less anxiety
missing the point. the point is nobody here really wants to rope