Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You vs your "crush" rn - Never forget

being gay in itself is cope, most gay are males that woman didn't it on

also why you don't even know the basics of hypergamy and how foid sexuality works?
I think many gays are better looking than normie males, so idk. But then again, maybe they know looks matter for males, while males are lied to and told looks don't matter for females.

I shutter to think about why my crush is doing with Chad.

Ah yes, this takes me back years ago to 2017. Imagine watching your crush falling in love with someone else over time, enjoying his interaction and company way more than she ever did with you, and slowly over time watching her be happier with him than she ever did with you. The soul crushing part is that they'll eventually fall in love together. This is reality and it hurts worst than being stabbed with a knife.

Ah yes, this takes me back years ago to 2017. Imagine watching your crush falling in love with someone else over time, enjoying his interaction and company way more than she ever did with you, and slowly over time watching her be happier with him than she ever did with you. The soul crushing part is that they'll eventually fall in love together. This is reality and it hurts worst than being stabbed with a knife.
Tbh if trash like the foid in that pic reminds you of your crush you have shit tastes. You dodged being cucked

EW0AL0TWAAA3img