Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW You will never have a horse cock to satisfy human females, they literally buy horse sized cock dildos

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240219 200059 Quora

Screenshot 20240219 200127 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200152 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200241 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200251 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200406 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200426 Quora

Screenshot 20240219 200452 Quora
Screenshot 20240219 200502 Quora

brutal horsepill, even Chad is depressed :feelshaha:

if you think a fucking horse may consent, why can't let's say, human children? By definition fucking an animal is a rape.

Femoids would rather have sex with a horse then you
:feelsrope:

Wtf kill them all

Cum skins on suicide watch :lul: :lul:

Jfl at the woman who compared it to men lusting for female horses

Brutal dickpill.

Foids are actually vile

Brutal dickpill.
If their pussy isnt stretching enough they will say you're small. You're the problem. You could be 7x5inch and they would call that not enough!

Why is it always white women fucking animals? Such a depraved race of toilets.

It's because they look at it and like how big it is. LMAO I remember I called a girl out in highschool because she was talking about how much she likes horses etc and I said yeah I bet you like them cause they're hung as fuck. She was like "ewww noo what the fuck is wrong with you?" I was like I'm just saying....
Btw she later admitted to me she was a size queen and likes big dicks....and then she also likes horses.... coincidence? I think yes

Would like to ram a flaccid horse dick down their throats and watch them suffocate & dislocate their jaws as it hardens, filth.

if you think a fucking horse may consent, why can't let's say, human children? By definition fucking an animal is a rape.
The cunts into this shit reckon if it is penetrating them it's fine but a guy doing it to a female dog is deranged, the irony.

NOOOO YOU DONT GET IT !!! ITS HER PROPERTY AND HER HORSE!!

It is rape but these foids are selfish so it's ok when they do it for their sexual ""pleasure"". Imagine having such a stretched out Grand Canyon pussy you need a horse dick to fill it. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

Ok this is disgusting

Dogs on suicide watch, not even huskey can compete with 20 inch horse penis