Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You will never have billions crying when you die like Kobe Bryant

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You could solve cancer and world hunger but you still wouldn't have as many people mourning your death.

Kobe's death is intentional news tier. Not just america but even places like China, have millions to maybe even billions mourning his death. I mean there's a virus on an outbreak and Kobe's death means more at the moment.

Thats how big it is. On the frontpage of every major news.

Thats how much privilege being tall and good at shooting a ball into a hoop gets you.

You could solve cancer and world hunger but you still wouldn't have as many people mourning your death.

Kobe's death is intentional news tier. Not just america but even places like China, have millions to maybe even billions mourning his death. I mean there's a virus on an outbreak and Kobe's death means more at the moment.

Thats how big it is. On the frontpage of every major news.

Thats how much privilege being tall and good at shooting a ball into a hoop gets you.
He was actually a pretty badass dude. Could speak three languages among other things. And I never have given a fuck about a celebrity death before

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back