Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You will never have this

BlueCore

BlueCore

Orphaned by the teenage loves I never had
★★★★★

Is he back? Or is this old? Someone spotting him in the wild.

He is dead

Nah, he's probably in some deportation detention centre, Germany wants to get rid of him because he didn't vote for a left-wing party and all immigrants are mandated by law to do this or get deported. Syria doesn't want him back because they already have millions of obese incels.

He is dead
Brutal

Nah, he's probably in some deportation detention centre, Germany wants to get rid of him because he didn't vote for a left-wing party and all immigrants are mandated by law to do this or get deported. Syria doesn't want him back because they already have millions of obese incels.
He would probably get in more trouble in Syria for making them look bad, especially since he is a larping Turk.

I wonder where he actually comes from. He speaks perfekt German even though he came later to Germany and there has been a guy who accuses him of not being Syrian and that St. Hamudi was actually born in Germany (according to incels.wiki)

I wonder where he actually comes from. He speaks perfekt German even though he came later to Germany and there has been a guy who accuses him of not being Syrian and that St. Hamudi was actually born in Germany (according to incels.wiki)
I want to meet Saint Hamudi so bad. I would even go to Cuckmany if he invited me.

I want to meet Saint Hamudi so bad. I would even go to Cuckmany if he invited me.
tbh he is either dead by now or he left Germany. In his last video he said he had connections to whistleblowers, maybe he knew too much and the glowies got rid of him

tbh he is either dead by now or he left Germany. In his last video he said he had connections to whistleblowers, maybe he knew too much and the glowies got rid of him
Just like the Romans wanted to get rid of Jesus Christ. Same happened with our prophet Saint Hamudi. He was the only Saint I cared about.