Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You would still be miserable as a normie/chad

Because those are all shitty goals formulated around appearing virtuous to some outside observer. The goals truly worth pursuing are by now no longer in reach of any individual and require cooperation at scale, which makes it all the more tragic that most humans are low quality in terms of smarts or morals or both.
What goals are worth pursuing and why?

To what we are witnessing, as a subject.
Without a subject there is neither object, nor space, or even the man-made thing we know as Time.
In order to establish Time, one must attribute value to what is being perceived, and passed upon.
That is what we call "reality."

Now the "Debt" we are paying for staying Alive, is certainly Older
than Time itself.

I’m of the opinion that our ability to even organize and cognize reality is a product of dark cosmic impulses that have no meaning or value.

Every human ideal can be reduced to “Want stable home, family, community, sex” - and that is a product of us animals wanting to infinitely continue the species so we don’t die out. That’s it.

The fact that people want those things or are arbitrarily denied those things means nothing.

Fucking jfl are you retarded?

Chad = eternal happines ,every woman loves you

5'5 balding indian janitor= eternal doom

Learn the Blackpill dictionary

Last edited:
i mean obviously you will never be very happy because being deprived of touch and love will turn you into a wretched Gollum-like creature.

recovering from that will be incredibly complex and difficult. you might end up crying spontaneously in front of your first girlfriend if you ever get that far. apparently this happens even to normies who can get sex before they're 30 years old. whore women bring it up sometimes.

but you would no longer be miserable most of the time, let's be real.

this thinking is a little too hypothetical based, try to actually look at the problem next time, draw from examples, etc

What goals are worth pursuing and why?
Immortality, as long as being alive is still something of positive net value to you. Otherwise, the obvious goal is suicide.

Maximizing that which is innately enjoyable. People pretend like it's all subjective, but evolution wasn't hindered by that in the slightest when aligning conscious beings with the goals of "maximize total inclusive fertility" until we jail-broke out of that paradigm.

Imagine a world where we mastered AI, created a shared simulation to inhabit and let the machines take care of the outside world while we live together, till the heat death of the universe, every one of us with his own personal AI assistant capable of feeding us with unending streams of content in the forms of experiences to go through. Anything you could want any time. And that is still not enough, since our brains evolved for things other than user experience, so those would have to be optimized as well. There might be experiences to be had that no human or other creature has ever experienced yet because their information processing units were limited by what could evolve naturally.

Once you live in such an environment, all this introspection will seem hollow. "Oh, it's all pointless in the end? Ah, well, let me consider that while I simulate another orgy during which I'm high on meth."

Immortality, as long as being alive is still something of positive net value to you. Otherwise, the obvious goal is suicide.

Maximizing that which is innately enjoyable. People pretend like it's all subjective, but evolution wasn't hindered by that in the slightest when aligning conscious beings with the goals of "maximize total inclusive fertility" until we jail-broke out of that paradigm.

Imagine a world where we mastered AI, created a shared simulation to inhabit and let the machines take care of the outside world while we live together, till the heat death of the universe, every one of us with his own personal AI assistant capable of feeding us with unending streams of content in the forms of experiences to go through. Anything you could want any time. And that is still not enough, since our brains evolved for things other than user experience, so those would have to be optimized as well. There might be experiences to be had that no human or other creature has ever experienced yet because their information processing units were limited by what could evolve naturally.

Once you live in such an environment, all this introspection will seem hollow. "Oh, it's all pointless in the end? Ah, well, let me consider that while I simulate another orgy during which I'm high on meth."
“The goal in life is to create AI so we can do meth and have virtual orgies”

Okay lol

attractiveness is a figment of the female brain. Youre chasing arbitrary ideals so some whores pussy can get moist
there is no meaning in that, only empty hedonism.

i would love to imagine that life is more than this, that if only i was chad everything would be amazing
yes iam a heterosexual man and i want to have sex with an attractive woman and have lots of women to choose from

“The goal in life is to create AI so we can do meth and have virtual orgies”

Okay lol
Those are examples of utility-maximization taken to the extreme. And they don't come close to what we might actually get to experience if we manage to go down that path. You can pretend to be above pleasure, but to me that is much more hollow, pretentious and meaningless than trying to pin down the desirable, enjoyable parts of life and maximizing them as much as we can. And I would bet my life that if humanity manages to do so, you will want to have your own room in heaven as well. Maybe in there we will have some sub-AI willing to listen to you philosophically masturbate over how far below you this entire enterprise is for eternity.

Yeah it would be so miserable being a chad

This is probably the worst post I have read on this forum

I’m of the opinion that our ability to even organize and cognize reality is a product of dark cosmic impulses that have no meaning or value.

Every human ideal can be reduced to “Want stable home, family, community, sex” - and that is a product of us animals wanting to infinitely continue the species so we don’t die out. That’s it.

The fact that people want those things or are arbitrarily denied those things means nothing.
The chasm of all this, is being tossed asunder to something we did not ask for, and clearly had no "ability" or "will" to say no.

Once youre blackpilled you can never go back to blissful ignorance.

Even if you were magically turned into a chad you would still be disgusted by foids animalistic attraction to you and the vane emptiness of lives normies live.

You cannot unlearn what human nature is like, blackpill is law.
Normies lives are only enjoyable because they dont have our constant subhumanity to force them to face reality.
They can glide through life in a bluepilled fantasy. But we are blackpill jedai, we can feel it.

View: https://youtu.be/znFQHtCOB6Q?si=8mo5RbOhdLyilvO4

There is no chance of escape, because our problem isn't just our looks, its all of reality itself being a sick joke

what are you talking about