Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You'll never be a 15-year-old about to lose his virginity to a busty 26-year-old

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Damn, I couldn't be the MC of this manga. He's conflicted because he lost his virginity to a drugged 26-year-old, while I am going to be 26 in less than two weeks, and still have my virginity, still have the whole KHHV package that's lovingly holding onto me, no woman and no drugs to dull the pain:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

I’m at the KHHTV section myself

I wouldnt be interested losing my virginity to a foid 11 years older than me so that's fine

Why would you want to lose your virginity to a withering bone-crackling wrinkly saggy granny from the Mesopotamian era?

I’m at the KHHTV section myself
27690.jpg

why no drugs

i use loads of drugs and its great cope
I didn't have contact with anyone who could get some since high school, and also, it would be pretty hard to hide from my family.

I wouldnt be interested losing my virginity to a foid 11 years older than me so that's fine
Why would you want to lose your virginity to a withering bone-crackling wrinkly saggy granny from the Mesopotamian era?
That's also a way to look at that:feelsautistic::feelsthink:.

Damn, I couldn't be the MC of this manga. He's conflicted because he lost his virginity to a drugged 26-year-old, while I am going to be 26 in less than two weeks, and still have my virginity, still have the whole KHHV package that's lovingly holding onto me, no woman and no drugs to dull the pain:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

bm3rpp.png

I know I will neveER be

To jest koniec dla nas

You'll never be magically transported into a world where the gender roles are reversed and women pay to fuck you, where your attention is not only appreciated but craved but the opposite sex, where you end up with your own harem, which includes class mates, older university students, younger girls just starting to explore their own sexuality and one of your teachers, all paying you for sex on the regular.

A
B
D
E

Attachments

• c.jpg
    c.jpg
    589.5 KB · Views: 53
I remember seeing this shit on the front page of my manga reading site. read like 5 chapters and then gave up

I'm jealous of Teenage boys who have sex with older femoids

You'll never be magically transported into a world where the gender roles are reversed and women pay to fuck you, where your attention is not only appreciated but craved but the opposite sex, where you end up with your own harem, which includes class mates, older university students, younger girls just starting to explore their own sexuality and one of your teachers, all paying you for sex on the regular.

View attachment 1026361View attachment 1026362View attachment 1026364View attachment 1026365
Brutal indeed:feelscry:. Saw a couple of ones with this premise but with much better art and plot recently as well:feelsbadman:.

The anime/hentai pill destoyed me, that was my fantasy as a teen, soon turning 30 and still fantasizing it.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

You will never have isekai harem full of Kannas
Kanna 3
Kanna sex
Kanna blue archive

why live?

like which one :feelswhere:
Thie first one is similar to what you posted except for not taking place in a mirrored version of our world, the second isn't an isekai but has a pretty good plot and funny characters, and the third one I don't remember but I had it in my recent web history.

The anime/hentai pill destoyed me, that was my fantasy as a teen, soon turning 30 and still fantasizing it.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

i hope once i kill myself i can haunt these chads and push them off the edge too

dude this is a morale fucking hit

View attachment 1026361View attachment 1026362View attachment 1026364View attachment 1026365
Lifetuel. However what you posted is not reversing roles at all but what foids already do with chads. Role reversal would be foid asking for feet pic and male used up clothes

Brutal indeed:feelscry:. Saw a couple of ones with this premise but with much better art and plot recently as well:feelsbadman:.
It’s still same role since foids are lusting for big dicks not for dicks per se plus male body parte like hands and feet

Same. and do you look younger, I've noticed zoomers look older then us.
Yes i know people say that. Anyway yes Recently zoomers mistaken me for someone born in 2002-2003

this shit is why I stopped watching 90% of anime

I want to lose my virginity to 14 yo foid and at same time fuck her 28yo mom (oyakodon)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back