Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Young Chad and Stacy enjoying teen love.

you want to know something else chad can continue to date teens even when hes in 30's.

Why would an incel voluntarily torture himself with that shit? Just getting groceries can be enough of exposure to sexhavers

THIS SLUT ISN'T A STACY, MORE LIKE A LOW TIER BECKY WITHOUT MAKEUP AND MID TIER BECKY WITH MAKEUP.
JUST LOOK AT THE 0:13 TIME, THAT BITCH IS UGLY AF :feelskek:

I remember i was going out with my chad ex classmate and he told me stories how girls look at him everyday and they want him to approach them,he also told me stories about one girl who wanted to have sex with him everyday.And i listened these stories and i belived someday i might feel this feeling and guess what happened i ended up on incel forum

i Hope they get ran ovER by a Truck.
preferably one of those LOADED SEMIS TO SPLASH THEIR FUCKING FACES INTO THE MINCED CONCRETE

I wouldn't call her a stacy

Screenshot 2024 04 04 20 53 48 248 edit comoperabrowser
Screenshot 2024 04 04 20 54 41 225 edit comoperabrowser

>le not waiting

ova

I never had this, and never will.

I used to fantasize as a teen so much about just having a relationship with a foid: Holding hands, cuddling, watching movies tother, eating out....

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

she make up frauds she is a 4/10 without the eyeliner

she make up frauds she is a 4/10 without the eyeliner
Shes stacy with makeup and LTB without just watch her makeup toturials when she doesnt wear any at the beginning

not a chad but a chad lite or even HT normie

The guy in trhat vid is 100% slayer!

i fucking hate both of them

I never had this, and never will.

I used to fantasize as a teen so much about just having a relationship with a foid: Holding hands, cuddling, watching movies tother, eating out....

:feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: