Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Young, criminal chad gets cult following: Foids defend & simp for chad and say 24 years in prison is much too harsh. Blackpill is undeniable yet again

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★

Comments under YT videos support him bc he's chad... if any of you (except the 7+/10s on here) were in his shoes... you'd get no support at all...

I hate chads because of this, and because they can get pretty foids only bc of their looks... and both normie men and foids (old foids, ugly foids, Stacies) treat me like shit anyway bc I'm ugly so I hate all of them

Last edited:
mogged by saint matthew broderick

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/3nd13h/til_matthew_broderick_killed_a_mother_and_her/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Broderick and Grey were in a car accident in Ireland that left two people dead. He was behind the wheel and suffered serious injuries. Thirty years later, she would require spinal surgery as a result of the head-on collision. But in the meantime, news of the accident – and questions about it – followed her in the wake of her biggest success. Howard Stern joked about it on air; Bryant Gumbel inquired about it during a Today Show segment that was supposed to be about Dirty Dancing.

“The idea that the most traumatic tragedy, the most impactful experience of my life, was sandwiched –” Grey held up her hands, palms facing her collarbone and brought them together with a firm thump – “They are inextricably linked. The pleasure of that moment, that surprise arrival, it never felt good. It never felt like what I’d hoped my whole life it would feel like.”

ZQNYNRXHIVJ2OOSEBYBVVYA5RU.jpg

Jennifer Grey and Charlie Sheen in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), written and directed by John Hughes. Photograph: CBS via Getty Images

She added, “We were so young. And there’s not a week that goes by that I don’t think about it. That I don’t think about the families. That I don’t think about Matthew. It’s just in me. It’s part of my topographical map, the landscape of my life.”

He seems retarded.. he was street racing his Mustang where there were people in the area, including pedestrians.. By bad coordination his car flew out of control and killed the mother and her daughter.

Yo this shit needs to be in must read. This is the most hardcore of black pill shit I have seen. What next, is fucking Oswald Danes from Torchwood gonna be a real thing? People chearing a predator because of chadness? Also Torchwood is basicly British X files in case you were wondering.

46A1E30E 33F2 4AD0 86ED E274F5E20952

Meanwhile him with darker features is cleaning shit off the streets in Mumbai @tehgymcel420

If you're a schizophrenic nigger and you kill someone everyone calls for you to get tortured in prison every day for the rest of your life.

Comments under YT videos support him bc he's chad... if any of you (except the 7+/10s on here) were in his shoes... you'd get no support at all...

I hate chads because of this, and because they can get pretty foids only bc of their looks... and both normie men and foids (old foids, ugly foids, Stacies) treat me like shit anyway bc I'm ugly so I hate all of them
If there were 7+ on this forum they wouldnt be here

Yo this shit needs to be in must read.
@Master ? @Fat Link @The Enforcer

This is the most hardcore of black pill shit I have seen. What next, is fucking Oswald Danes from Torchwood gonna be a real thing? People chearing a predator because of chadness?
Yup exactly. I totally agree...

Also Torchwood is basicly British X files in case you were wondering.
Interesting!

Last edited:
Yo this shit needs to be in must read. This is the most hardcore of black pill shit I have seen. What next, is fucking Oswald Danes from Torchwood gonna be a real thing? People chearing a predator because of chadness? Also Torchwood is basicly British X files in case you were wondering.

Halo Effect can benefit you or destroy you.

Idk kind of think he should not get such a harsh sentance to be fair he only killed foids so nothing of value was lost. Id give him a suspended sentance on the promise he hits more toilets with his car if it was up to me.

except if they're not NT
True but I'd argue a 7/10 non-NT can easily get a gf. If you have ADHD it might work as a 6/10.

6/10 autistic guy very difficult.

Women's rights were the biggest mistake of the 20th century.

If you're a schizophrenic nigger and you kill someone everyone calls for you to get tortured in prison every day for the rest of your life.
Or if you’re just white and ugly AND short (like me)

IncelTV covered this, Lady Justice is still a Lady before she's just.

Idk kind of think he should not get such a harsh sentance to be fair he only killed foids so nothing of value was lost. Id give him a suspended sentance on the promise he hits more toilets with his car if it was up to me.
I'd give him 100 years in prison. The other prisoners can take care of him!

Serial killers like the child killer and child rapist Richard Ramirez got loads of groupies as do other criminals if they're remotely Chad. Absolutely anything can be forgiven by these evil cunts apart from ugliness.

Serial killers like the child killer and child rapist Richard Ramirez got loads of groupies as do other criminals if they're remotely Chad. Absolutely anything can be forgiven by these evil cunts apart from ugliness.
Then Ramirez and those groupies are both evil cunts, yes

Some followers said Herrin was "too cute" to spend so long incarcerated.

"Yes we must only incarcerate ugly and deformed people this is how the world should work" - every foid

Some followers said Herrin was "too cute" to spend so long incarcerated.

Yes we must only incarcerate ugly and deformed people this is how the world should work
I guess you’re being sarcastic? Tbh I hate chads more than ugly foids and ugly men

He’ll be taken care of in prison KEK :feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek:

Women's rights were the biggest mistake of the 20th century.
I just hate Chads/chadlites and Stacies/Stacy-lites and every normie (strangers) who makes fun of me or talks about me. I’m 5’4 and ugly and 26 and KHHV

Everyone deserves a second chance :foidSoy:

Except Inkwells

It's lucky that the judge was impartial and sentenced him to life, his astonishment at not getting his way once in his life is a sight to cherish

his astonishment at not getting his way once in his life is a sight to cherish
yup I love it :feelshaha: his fellow inmates are sure to take care of him

It's lucky that the judge was impartial and sentenced him to life
unfortunately he only got 24 years, but I'm happy he'll miss his twenties.

@Dregster @Caesercel @Infinity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back