Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Young men are more conservative than boomers on gender

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★

New research has found that boys and young men have more conservative views on gender than baby boomers. Over 3,600 people were polled by Ipsos for King’s College London’s Policy Institute and the Global Institute for Women’s Leadership. 16 per cent of young men agreed with the statement “feminism has done more harm than good”, while just 13 per cent of over-60s felt the same. The figures show that one in four UK males aged 16 to 29 believe it is harder to be a man than a woman. This is in spite of a quarter of women experiencing some form of sexual violence and the UK gender pay gap standing at 7.7 per cent. The survey also found that 68 per cent of women the same age believe it is harder to be a woman than a man.

This is in spite of a quarter of women experiencing some form of sexual violence and the UK gender pay gap standing at 7.7 per cent
Muh hecking creeps staring at me!! I'm sexually harassed!! Life is so much harder because my ex may or may not be stalking my social media!!

Foid logic :foidSoy:

And foids STILL believe they have harder lives. In their eyes their life is harder because there are too many creeps and not enough chads jfl

And foids STILL believe they have harder lives. In their eyes their life is harder because there are too many creeps and not enough chads jfl
They want everything and don't care about us getting nothing.

The word "Boomers" itself must become a figure of speech, like Gog and Magog, or the Philistines.

They're the ENEMY of all the good men. They're embodiment of vain, greed and hypocrisy. They brought the end to the West.

Boomers are a faction in Fallout New Vegas.
Some currycels are brahmin (mutant cows from Fallout games)
The white glove is interesting. Usually gloves are black.

The White Glove society is from Fallout New Vegas. Brahmin (currycels) are present throughout several Fallout games.
The Fallout game series is linked intrinsically with the incel community.

Boomers are a faction in Fallout New Vegas.
True. And they're the most crazy and delusional ones, they're much worse than BoS, Enclave, Legion or Great Khans

They bomb any man who comes in their sight, and then they'll get surprised why nobody visits them.

They don't grow crops, they don't have any ideology. Plus they even abandoned their fellows at the Vault 34.

@nevereverbegan
Do u like Fallout: New Vegas btw? :3
I've just noticed your avi is actually Elijah! :feelsahh: From Fallout! IT'S ALL CONNECTED. LIFEFUEL FOR FALLOUTCELS

Yes. I'm a bethesdacel. And Fallout is my favorite game series from them. And yes, New Vegas is an excellent RPG, even considering they didn't have time to properly finish it up.

True. And they're the most crazy and delusional ones, they're much worse than BoS, Enclave, Legion or Great Khans

They bomb any man who comes in their sight, and then they'll get surprised why nobody visits them.

They don't grow crops, they don't have any ideology. Plus they even abandoned their fellows at the Vault 34.
Yeah, they're nuts.

I've just noticed your avi is actually Elijah! :feelsahh: From Fallout! IT'S ALL CONNECTED. LIFEFUEL FOR FALLOUTCELS

Yes. I'm a bethesdacel. And Fallout is my favorite game series from them. And yes, New Vegas is an excellent RPG, even considering they didn't have time to properly finish it up.

Yeah, they're nuts.
Yeah, i put a modded image of Elijah as my pfp bc he was nothing like a hologram in the vanilla DLC.

I respect Bethesda for Fallout 3 and TES. Us Falloutcels must unite! ᕦ⁠ʕ⁠ ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ʔ⁠ᕤ