Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Young men giving up on dating”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This is so fucking funny , of course no sane man goes for absolute-4 points their looks match

back then looksmatching was much more

Not that these men having dates with decent looking girls lol

“giving up on dating”

Last edited:
young men gives up feeding parasites

On Dcuck when they heard my situation what did they say?
"You are over 5'3'' right ?
You got good grades in school right?
Then you must be ugly as fuck"

I didn't give up on women, women gave up on me.

Yeah, they are giving up on dating and embraced the art of simping by donating money to Onlyfans, Twitch gamer thots and other femdom paysites. These men get no responses on dating sites so they turn to simping, because they can at least get a response. Its the saddest cope there is.

and this is not even a problem to soyciety and foids. its even better incels and mediocres leaving the way to chad

Yeah, they are giving up on dating and embraced the art of simping by donating money to Onlyfans, Twitch gamer thots and other femdom paysites. These men get no responses on dating sites so they turn to simping, because they can at least get a response. Its the saddest cope there is.
It’s the most pathetic

If you want to kill a man, give him hope and take it away. :fuk:

If you want to kill a man, give him hope and take it away. :fuk:

Shall I tell you a short story?

Very well:

He is slightly blackpilled:

screenshot-from-2021-11-15-08-41-00-png.528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

screenshot-from-2021-11-15-13-29-32-png.528740

screenshot-from-2021-11-13-19-22-26-png.528735

screenshot-from-2021-11-14-19-42-37-png.528760

Triad

Simps need to be executed. They are inflating foid sex value without even having sex. Every simp who donates to an ewhore is a findom cuck I hate them. Jesus Christ if someone is gonna spend money on a whore at least get an irl whore to stick your dick in!

Not gonna lie, seeing Knott's popular quotes made me absolutely seethe considering what Grossbier was feeling at that time. There's just something about that "alpha wolf bro" mentality combined with the whole power of positive thinking self help community bullshit that is so relatable and hateable at the same time.

Simps need to be executed. They are inflating foid sex value without even having sex. Every simp who donates to an ewhore is a findom cuck I hate them. Jesus Christ if someone is gonna spend money on a whore at least get an irl whore to stick your dick in!
Based

alpha wolf bro" mentality combined with the whole power of positive thinking self help community bullshit
Just change your mindset bro it’s all in your head !

What’s that mean
Deep platitude I coomed.
I meant that the blackpill is a curse.
You swallow it and before you realize it hurts and you have fully digested it.
At the same time it's the truth.

Not gonna lie, seeing Knott's popular quotes made me absolutely seethe considering what Grossbier was feeling at that time. There's just something about that "alpha wolf bro" mentality combined with the whole power of positive thinking self help community bullshit that is so relatable and hateable at the same time.
Faggot James knott will never know his life got handed to him in a silver platter