Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Young people [TOILETS] living a lavish lifestyle on credit card debt

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Xld0Bl-aw

What a surprise, all interviewees are women. The level of delusion of gen Y toilets is off the roofs, probably the worst generation of toilets by far, worse than gen Z even

Is the next economic crisis happening because of personal (female) credit card defaults or are the states going to make men pay for it somehow?

Forgiveness of fefails' credit card debt when?

"It's just credit, just sign it away!" :feelskek:
Toilets have the same IQ as contemporary central bankers

you can bet they have sugar daddies opening their wallets.
you really think she's driving out with a bmw while having a few cents in her statement?

"I know that I will be succesful because I will make myself successful, because I know I have this debt. It can be a driving factor." lol

I always see how gen z foids travel across Europe with their parents money bc they post it on their Jewstagram, but I don't see the same thing with males

If you're a foid your parents will be more likely to give you money

load up on as much debt as you can and then claim bankruptcy. unironically the smart thing to do for most young people (toilet or not).

What a surprise, all interviewees are women. The level of delusion of gen Y toilets is off the roofs, probably the worst generation of toilets by far, worse than gen Z even
I don't think we've seen the true extent of gen Z yet, gen Z are glued to their phones most of the time still.

load up on as much debt as you can and then claim bankruptcy. unironically the smart thing to do for most young people (toilet or not).
True, but an economy can't be sustained like that when savings are going to 25 year old toilets so they can buy luxury cars and tvs
It's a good accelerationist tactic though

she will pay selling her body on onlyfans, ultra-easy mode

Sugar daddy and onlyfans as a backup

And they can’t drive worth a damn!