Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Youngcel goes to the rope for being bullied and normies conclude that the problem is incel ideology

"Happiness comes from within" categorically false.

They really don't get it. Really.

If they really cared, they would shut down that sub and leave us alone. But they won’t.

what am i supposed to learn from that shit?
If they really cared, they would shut down that sub and leave us alone. But they won’t.
this

he was bullied by normies, and now they blame incels lul. how are we even related. i was also bulllied and teachers and parents of bullies will just say you're the problem

With a family like this I can see why he roped.

Faggots will never miss an opportunity to virtue-signal.

Either these people are really fucking clueless or they're really fucking clueless.

Another fucking gem from that thread "We don't hate you, we hate your belief system because it's unhealthy and abhorrent". Bullshit, I've had a shitty enough life to see straight through that lie. You're just like the rest, you see an easy target and lunge for the throat. Then when you face even the slightest consequence you fall back on that same fucking class of excuse, that it wasn't the person you were targeting you wanted harm no no, that would be wrong, instead it was something else that gives you a degree of separation from your actions.

Wait, how does this have anything to do with us? Sounds like he killed himself because people bullied him, most likely normies.

Maybe the OP should be calling out people that bully others, which is exactly what Inceltears does on a daily basis.

14 year olds don’t just rope for no reason, probably had a laundry list of mental illness and no parental support.

Wait, how does this have anything to do with us? Sounds like he killed himself because people bullied him, most likely normies.

Maybe the OP should be calling out people that bully others, which is exactly what Inceltears does on a daily basis.
Also he was 14. He was too young to be incel. And even if he was bullied it doesn’t mean he didn’t have any friends.

Brazilliansigma mocks suicidal incel

I first became suicidal when I was around this kid's age. I didn't go through with it, thinking that life would eventually improve for me.
It didn't.

For some people, suicide is the answer.

they will always lurk us, but they will never understand

With a family like this I can see why he roped.
In all honesty this.

They probably told him his problems aren't real. Only wahmen can be depressed. "Happiness comes from within". Try working on your personality. Have you tried therapy?

Bullshit narratives that are designed to not go directly to the problem but beat about the bush.

If they actually addressed the problems: perhaps he'd still be alive but Nope. Have you tried taking up a hobby?

Killing yourself may be the solution to most of our pain (I'm personally giving anyone the right to kill me if you see me - Will be in Manchester).

These people are clueless, teens, kids have been committing suicide way before any sort of 'incel ideology', blame the normies, blame the bullies, blame the educators who pretend not to see bullying.

Just be happy on your own bro. Just ignore your instinctual need for social validation bro.

they will always lurk us, but they will never understand

This is the reason why cucktears and normies for the most part are so low IQ. It's not like what we talk about is hard to figure out. One honest, objective look at what's going on here and you should be able to see things from our point of view. I wouldn't even say you have to agree with us, but you could at least understand.

But nah it's all about personality and soggy knees

literally this.
this is the same crocodile tear shit normies (and especially foids) do when some bullied kid cries and they have to fake sympathy for brownie points from other normies.
they dont care. they dont give a shit.
they'll go right onto the next post belittling the next incel and laughing at them like they usually do; after dropping their two cents of 'condolences' in that post.
sickening fucks.

Low inhib and brave kid actually did it.
He knew it was over!
But she mentions he was bullied, wouldn’t that be the most important reason ( Along with most likely other factors ) as to why the kid shot himself?

Normies pretending to give a fuck about bullying all of a sudden just for the clout is worse than a nigger with AIDS

Everything to defend the bullies and demonize us...

I don't care what cucks say and the guy died of bullying not inceldom.

"Happiness comes from within" categorically false.
The people who say this usually have a huge list of friends and family that care about then and have had a normie life.

“STAY ALIVE AND PAY TAXES FOR KWEENS!”

Facial surgery and moving out of The West could have saved him... the cucks blame us for his genetics, lack of wealth to afford the only effective treatment for inceldom (surgery), and making the logical choice to avoid a humiliating life of shame and defeat by performing the sacred act of truicide. It would have been better if he went ER but truicide is still good when surgery is unobtainable.

:feelswhat: Was incel even the reason why that kid committed suicide? Or is the OP just using it as an excuse to vent on incels?

Really weird way to treat a dead person's legacy.

Thats how to have happiness:
Laim

Life sucks but just be happy on the inside, OK. :feelsautistic:

:feelskek: awkward, lmfao he's ugly. At 14 you now see the guys who bully you have girls begging for their dick constantly on social media because they aren't ugly. He realized it was over and he killed himself because your life as an ugly male is to make others be happy that they don't have as bad of genes as you. The girl is very selfish, and doesn't realize what the ugly 14 year old boy gained from killing himself. His entire life would be him rotting, getting mocked for being ugly, wageslaving, and coming home to an empty apartment because of his ugly as fuck face and terrible height combo. Also lol at the people who say only weak people kill themselves if any normie or attractive guy got in a car accident and it disfigured their face, their entire life would be over and they would realize they would be better off dead but tons of them would be too pussy to kill themselves.

JFL @ IncelTears users pretending to care. People only cared about incels after 2 or 3 retards shot a bunch of people. The same way bullying only became a problem once Columbine happened, before that, being a nerd/virgin/incel was all just jokes. This is all just fake empathy from a psycho who spends his time online talking trash about people who have it worse than them, the board is called "IncelTears" because it mocks the fact that incels are going through pain, they make a mockery of our situation but when an incel shots himself in the head they pretend to be these empathetic people who care about us.

I am not buying it.
he was bullied by normies, and now they blame incels lul.
:feelskek: awkward, lmfao he's ugly. At 14 you now see the guys who bully you have girls begging for their dick constantly on social media because they aren't ugly. He realized it was over and he killed himself because your life as an ugly male is to make others be happy that they don't have as bad of genes as you. The girl is very selfish, and doesn't realize what the ugly 14 year old boy gained from killing himself. His entire life would be him rotting, getting mocked for being ugly, wageslaving, and coming home to an empty apartment because of his ugly as fuck face and terrible height combo. Also lol at the people who say only weak people kill themselves if any normie or attractive guy got in a car accident and it disfigured their face, their entire life would be over and they would realize they would be better off dead but tons of them would be too pussy to kill themselves.

The real tragedy was that he didn't stab the bullies instead

Last edited:
These people are clueless, teens, kids have been committing suicide way before any sort of 'incel ideology', blame the normies, blame the bullies, blame the educators who pretend not to see bullying.
By not doing so and placing the blame where it deserves they further allow the system to churn out death and suffering. You know it's really quite funny.. IT are probably the sort of people that hate inequality.. what bigger inequality is there in this world than the inequality of the quality of life? They'll probably say that it is "part of growing up" then when the conditions of that persons life and growth in the world is stunted, it is simply because he didn't man up enough.

Notice how the language used by the cuck tear indicates selfishness? About how we are the problem but not they who facilitate societies horrible goals of the slaughter of countless Males through bad QoL (Quality of Life). Mental Illness prevailing in Men is no coincidence.. this was planned. Make living as a Man as hard as possible and watch Men kill themselves a lot more. It's nothing but a bare faced Genocide and the cucks and soys are the volunteer Eugenicists, without even thinking their minds are force pozzed with the thoughts of feminism, so cucked in their ways to give harlots the power to beat Men psychologically, mentally and even physically.

Normies make some guy kill himself.
Normies: "damn inkels they did it again!".

Fucking cretins.

"Sex is not important, it won't make you happy, it's no big deal bro".

How about we enforce monogamy and shun promiscuity again then? It would benefit society in various w....

HOW DARE YOU TO MEDDLE IN WOMEN'S HUMAN RIGHTS YOU MISOGYNISTIC SEXIST SON OF A BITCH PATRIARCHY SUPPORTER? EVERY WOMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO EXERT HER SEXUALITY TO THE FULLEST AND GET ABORTIONS PAYED WITH TAXPAYER MONEY IF SHE GETS PREGNANT FROM IT! IT'S EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! ALSO PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY BELONG TO THE OPPOSITE SEX ARE A VERY SERIOUS, URGENT SUBJECT, EVEN THOUGH SEX DOESN'T MATTER AND THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE SEXES EITHER!

That being said, that IT OP was actually wholesome tbh. It's good that at least some of them care about incels or at least acknowledge our woes to some degree.

No, they want us dead. Virtue signalling to the max. Remember they celebrate ours deaths and failures and use it for internet points. Dont be passive, get angry.

Every incel that kills himself is a hero. This life is brutal and unnatural. It takes someone of both character an courage to rope. To say enough with this godforsaken life, if you are going to mistreat me then I don't need to be here. F
I'm technically not really latino. I'm about 80% white I'm 6'6 and have blue eyes but I have a shitty ethnic name. Growing up I was excluded for being the only latino kid at my school and I'm not really latino. Race is made up anyway. But foids are to stupid to get that and will gleefully reject you for it.

Last edited:
Also he was 14. He was too young to be incel. And even if he was bullied it doesn’t mean he didn’t have any friends.
mate,man usually starts puberty at 11/12.chad is already making out and receiving blowjobs,handjobs and actually fucking by the time he is 12/13.