Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Youngcels must narcomaxx

M

Miles Morales

Recruit
★★★
As older I get as more I realized how blackpilled and wise the narcos and thugs are. Some reasons of why youngcels should narcomaxx

1.Is against soyciety:
Yes. The fuckers who rule society want to shot you with taxes or depending of them. quiet curious how we can find some incels here and in youtube that ranting on joos but depending of Governmental neetbuxx at the same time :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: .Isn't like such thing wasn't part of the bolshevist forerunners' schedule 100 years ago.:feelshaha::feelshaha: . If Goverments spends pointless and ridiculous amounts of money to chase narcos is for something. It has to be because they know something that the Elite doesn't want to be spreaded. In the same way as "white nationalists", incels or tradcons are chasedI guess.

2.Is darktryadmaxxing: We have saw. Many cases there. If you manage to become a drug emperor with social media talking about you and you lookmaxxed I asure you will be in foid's dreams. This since foids weren't designed to have morals but yes to surrender to the strongest being and reason why they desire Chad so much. Since is the strongest.

3.You will have access to JB foids: If you become someone of respect in the narco-world you can catfish "virgin" JB foids like Pablo Escobar used to do :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk0hUfTaXcY&ab_channel=ElPatrondelMal.LaSerie
Even if you are pawn you will have enough money to empress foids with expensive cars or something better. You can hardore lookmaxxx to turn Chad itself. The false god that is worshipped by the empty holes you desire most:

4.Is like going ER. If you manage to be important in your local market you can flush your bullies life. People who bullied you for something that was out of your control :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:. Fine, they seeked for the monster. They should have it, shouldn't it? In minecraft for sure:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

1336149276_0.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UpfHREkSEE&ab_channel=APArchive

View: https://twitter.com/noticiasitr/status/1213480260819456005

4. You have nothing to lose. What will you lose? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Isn't like you will ascend. Remember.While you are rotting in front your computer this friday at night foids like this are banged with prime Chad right know.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pjwNL3mz0&ab_channel=SapardoClips

They are not doing tiktoks for you :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:. They are doing tiktoks for Chad. :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
[UWSL]They won't settle with you either. [/UWSL]:feelskek::feelskek:[UWSL]. Many fuckers here are lying at you telling you that zoomer foids will settle with you once they are milkmired. Milkmired foids can give you casual sex at most for once if you manage to keep presentable in your youth. Even if those zoomer foids settle with you they will divorce rape you until you are literally dead [/UWSL]:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
Reality: most cartelcels get either shot or tortured by rival cartels and dealers, the police or both (corrupt cops are huge), while big boss who is the true dark triad maxxed makes hundreds of millions and gets access to the best pussy :society:

Reality: most cartelcels get either shot or tortured by rival cartels and dealers, the police or both (corrupt cops are huge), while big boss who is the true dark triad maxxed makes hundreds of millions and gets access to the best pussy :society:
This, 100%. I've seen too many cartels video to count.

ok I'll consider this

Reality: most cartelcels get either shot or tortured by rival cartels and dealers, the police or both (corrupt cops are huge),
cops are also in fear of their lives.
while big boss who is the true dark triad maxxed makes hundreds of millions and gets access to the best pussy :society:
tbh

I was once offered to work with a cartel...
but it's not what you think, it was like wageslaving, it consisted of selling stolen gasoline (huachicol) near a highway, and they wouldn't pay me well :feelswhat: (10 dollars per day)