Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel younger brother living the life I desired

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
for some background, im 21 and 5'7 and he is like 16 and 5'9 already. i would say he's around MTN
i've always accepted that my normie brother lived a completely different life than me. I see him on facetime all the time with friends and many different foids. He goes out every weekend with friends. would show up home with multiple hickeys on his neck obviously showing them off. i have 2 beater cars, i found out last year that he would sneak out the house at 3 am , take my keys and go visit foids with one of my cars. he did this multiple times till i finally hid the keys and he stopped for a bit.

he recently got his license, so i let him use my car to drive to school for the mean time while he works and buys his own or buys the one im letting him borrow. Just 2 days ago, i went to go see the car since it's parked in another parking lot just to check on it. i get there, and I see the phrase "I mizz you" written from the inside and find 2 blankets in the back seat.

i felt physically ill and even right now just thinking and writing about it makes me sick ..
i told my parents about how he shouldn't be doing that in MY car and they dont think its a big deal, i told them im taking away the keys so he cant use it anymore and theyre confused on why
idk how much longer i can take but i cant do anything to leave as a broke college student rn i can only cope through it :cryfeels:

Fucking brutal shit

That would make me go more insane than I already am

rig your car to sElf destRuct when he drives it

Nope, not going to read that.

I feel depressed enough.

Take him out (in gta)

Same but with my older brother and borrowing my bike and removing the wheel

Call the mfing IRA
soyjak diving | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

Tfw your little brother lives the best lifes possible while you left with being treat like a abused dog being molested:feelscry::feelscry:

Tfw your little brother lives the best lifes possible while you left with being treat like a abused dog being molested:feelscry::feelscry:
Brutal. I'm just happy my little bro is happy regardless if my upbringing was absolute shit compared to his

Brutal doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm so sorry man. That would actually make me go ER on my family (in gta)

he recently got his license, so i let him use my car to drive to school for the mean time while he works and buys his own or buys the one im letting him borrow. Just 2 days ago, i went to go see the car since it's parked in another parking lot just to check on it. i get there, and I see the phrase "I mizz you" written from the inside and find 2 blankets in the back seat.

i felt physically ill and even right now just thinking and writing about it makes me sick ..
i told my parents about how he shouldn't be doing that in MY car and they dont think its a big deal, i told them im taking away the keys so he cant use it anymore and theyre confused on why
idk how much longer i can take but i cant do anything to leave as a broke college student rn i can only cope through it :cryfeels:
:dafuckfeels:wow, thats bad

one of the most potent suifuels

My older brother is a HTN or MTN with a family of his own aleredy, Its aleredy over for me since i was born deformed and he not.

My teeth are complete overbite and mess and dislocated, My nose looks like it falling off, ANd my eyes are falling out of the eyesockets at any minute.

You should do to him what ER had planned to do to Jazz (in video game).

fucking normies, reeeeeeeee

Probably what's gonna happen with my younger brother too brootal. But I'd rather him live that life than suffering like we are.

If he doesn't help you get sex he isn't your brother just another normie

for some background, im 21 and 5'7 and he is like 16 and 5'9 already. i would say he's around MTN
i've always accepted that my normie brother lived a completely different life than me. I see him on facetime all the time with friends and many different foids. He goes out every weekend with friends. would show up home with multiple hickeys on his neck obviously showing them off. i have 2 beater cars, i found out last year that he would sneak out the house at 3 am , take my keys and go visit foids with one of my cars. he did this multiple times till i finally hid the keys and he stopped for a bit.

Still way better than being a 40 y/o broke loser that has no where to go except his parents house (still has to hide his weed usage like a teenager even though it's legal), or the homeless shelter while the other one has a great, white collar remote job and his own apartment to live in.

That's horrible. Why don't you live alone?

I'm starting to feel better about my older brother dying before he was born. He would be mogging me hard 100%. Fuck him :feelsokman: You went straight to hell Chad.

my brother is 15, I'm 18 and he has a much better life. he has friends and will probably get a gf soon

That's horrible. Why don't you live alone?
I only have a parttime job right now while being a full time student . maybe i shouldve gone the basic spic route and went into construction
:feelsrope:

I only have a parttime job right now while being a full time student . maybe i shouldve gone the basic spic route and went into construction
:feelsrope:
Then, in the future you can... Stay strong, bro. Incel power

Being lifemogged by your relatives is so brutal. :feelsbadman:

As soon as you can just cut him out of your life.

Brutal. I'm just happy my little bro is happy regardless if my upbringing was absolute shit compared to his
Wish I had a brother like you. Mine lived the good life and abandoned me.

He's living the good life compared to most his age.